Off-season program - Phase 5

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Phase 1: 'Foundation'

Figured I'd start a thread to cover the off-season program.

No more Jamaican bacon to kick it off.

@GatorsFB: Chompin’ in The Swamp!

#GoGators

Last edited:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jeebus, they eat better than 95% on this board. I'm assuming this isn't part of their stipend?

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Figured I'd start a thread to cover the off-season program.

No more Jamaican bacon to kick it off.

@GatorsFB: Chompin’ in The Swamp!

#GoGators

Serious question, is this their normal mess hall food or was this some special event?

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Serious question, is this their normal mess hall food or was this some special event?
I don't know for sure. I assumed it was a kickoff meal type of thing, but the players are acting like it's a whole new world.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Starts today.

@coach_bnapier: Less than 24 hours away...
FOUNDATION | foun•da•tion | noun
“The action of establishing an organization ; a body upon which something is built ; a basis upon which something stands”
2022 - Phase 1 - Let’s Go!!!
#UFuture | #GoGators

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
$hit is about to get real for these kids. It’s one thing to sit with the coach during a recruiting visit and agree that the hard work is required, and you look forward to doing it.

It’s another thing, when your butt has to cash the check your mouth just wrote by doing gassers at 6:30 AM after a heavy lift session.

There’s a New Sheriff in Town

Last edited:

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
$hit is about to get real for these kids. It’s one thing to sit with the coach during a recruiting visit and agree that the hard work is required, and you look forward to doing it.

It’s another thing, when your butt has to cash the check your mouth just wrote by doing gassers at 6:30 AM after a heavy lift session.

There’s a New Sheriff in Town

Soon there will be whispering about players hating the S&C which is probably good lol.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Soon there will be whispering about players hating the S&C which is probably good lol.
Then we will get the obligatory photos of players with no shirts, holding a sledge hammer and some chains with cheesy font (that ugly Slant Font, we seem to love) saying “Hard work works” or “Iron sharpens Iron”

Hopefully, this cliched photo is not around an entry level Lambo, like Kiffey did at Butt-Chugger U

upload_2022-1-18_10-11-47.jpeg

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@delatorre: Foundation phase activated

@delatorre: Looking through some pictures of UL the last 4 years and it doesn't look like there's much deviation from the uniform. Kind of like how McElwain ran things at UF. Not a lot of extra arm bands, sleeves, etc...

♂️

Last edited:

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@coachmhocke: 2022 Phase 1: Foundation
“The fight is won or lost far away from the witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road; long before I dance under those lights.” M.Ali

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb