OFFICIAL A&M Tailgate/Roll Call!

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Going to watch Furman. They score more points.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry I am going to have to miss this week...i know you will be bummed
Was reading an on this day on Facebook this morning from 5 years ago and you were preparing to come down to tailgate with me, Sas, SC, and BNA. Those were the days!

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Was reading an on this day on Facebook this morning from 5 years ago and you were preparing to come down to tailgate with me, Sas, SC, and BNA. Those were the days!
Those were good times for sure and it will happen again. If i lived in Florida i would be there every damn week. :swampqueen:

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Well, just had tickets fall into my lap. Guess me and Mrs. GatorTAG will be at the game. :lol3:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Nothing says lovin' from the coven like tailgators.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’ll be in the lot around 6pm. If nothing else, I’m excited to sing “Won’t Back Down” again!
It’s been stuck in my head all week. Best moment I’ve ever had in the Swamp during a loss.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
While that might sound good in theory, I think it’s frankly misguided. First...they already have my money, so the only “impact” would be my seats being empty. For that to happen, I would have to choose to not only not attend, but also to not sell my tickets, in a show of “protest”. Sorry, that’s not happening.

Now my daughter is a Jr. at my alma mater, and while my team winning is very, very important to me, it is WAY down the list on the things I find most important in life. Having the experience of gameday with my family and friends ranks higher - sorry. If I had done as you suggest, I would have missed 2 historic and epic events in Gator history - namely the Heave to Cleve, and the Tom Petty tribute.

I guess I’m just an “in all kinds of weather” guy. It’s more than the game to me.
Sitting Bull himself would be proud of this smackdown. :bna:

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Or stop being a pvssy and drive down like real men do
Drive? From Indiana? You're insane. I've done that before from Illinois numerous times and no, no, no...not anymore. I will fly when the time is right

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
My son and I will be there. His first game this year - good news that at age 11 he doesn't yet realize how bad our Gators stink.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
You've got a kid in college...i have a 7 month old...not quite so simple

Ah, ok...I understand now.

giphy.gif

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I’ve got an extra ticket - you get to sit with me so it’s really priceless, but make me an offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb