Gator Basketball ***Official Basketball Game Thread: Gators vs Mizz***

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We beat a really bad MO team and the pumpers think we are "Back" again.

Good to win a road game and we did do some good things moving without the ball but still plenty of work to do.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Florida wins 79-67!!!

Florida has played 10 games away from home and only 8 games at home. Hopefully some home games gets them going strong
Any win on the road in conference is a good win. Must win all home games. As I have always said, if you consider yourself a tourney team there is no such thing as an upset winning a home game, so if the committee gives Quad 1 wins for home games, you must take advantage of those opportunities.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We are nowhere near a good as our talent looks individually….I predicted a final four team early on….boy was I wrong….JFC

Agreed
So far the whole is not greater than the sum of its parts.
I still am hoping that it all comes together at some point but we’re 2/3 of the way through the season so…..

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Agreed
So far the whole is not greater than the sum of its parts.
I still am hoping that it all comes together at some point but we’re 2/3 of the way through the season so…..
I am encouraged by improved free throws last few games. But we've also started getting blown out by teams with pulses too...

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I actually have an Aunt and Uncle that live out there….

I’m sensing a Gatorchatter meet up to root on our boys!
What if.....your aunt and uncle are also his sister and brother in laws?

Cosmo Kramer Mind Blown GIF

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Where the hell is today’s game thread?
Saw where you could get a ticket for 2 bux for the game tonight. So maybe all the board is at the game waiting for someone to give them a ticket which I am sure will be quite easy.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sorry - I was at my son's basketball games (freshman on JV). Played a school and our JV beat theirs about 39-31 and we saw 4 players ride the bench the whole time. Turns out they don't have enough for two full squads so those were upper classmen and most of the JV swung to the varsity game with them, and lost to our varsity by 30+.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.