Gator Basketball ***Official Basketball Thread - Florida vs Kensucky***

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Where in the world is Omar Payne?!

Our best lineup per every metric is Nembhard, Locke, KJ, Payne and Blackshear. And yet White refuses to play that lineup.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That is why I stopped watching gator b-ball weeks ago. I hoped it was different. Nope. I hate this coach.

Can’t blame you for not watching

I just can’t stop no matter how painful.
I keep hoping it’s going to get better

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
This team has absolutely no direction on offense except run around, set few screens and hope someone makes a shot. White has NO clue had to design an affective offense and seemingly on one of the staff does either.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Woo boy we got some classic Rupp refs at the end there. Wouldn’t have mattered if we didn’t slow down and stop moving on offense.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
I made the mistake of turning the volume on the last 30 seconds and wish I hadn't. Vitale needs to retire.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
The attitude of "Theres no quit in this team" when you are losing the same damn way every time is a losers attitude to try and make yourself feel better.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Credit to the guys for hanging around, but to be honest UK was incompetent on out of bounds plays both offensively and defensively the last 6 minutes of the game. I am not saying we should have won this game, but watching this team and game just solidifies my thought about the conference and the season. Whoever you think is the best team in the league, whoever it is, is at their very best nothing but a GOOD team. This league was there for the taking and I believe that we were more than talented enough player wise to have won this league.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
They never quit in this game. They didn’t always play well but they didn’t quit.

They ref gave them the foul when we turned them over yet again. That was the end.

Tre Mann appears to be finally turning the corner. Lewis is lost on offense and Payne is completely lost on defense.

6 points between Nembhard, Locke, Lewis and Payne.

I think we will beat them in Gainesville and should have beat them tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator