Gator Basketball *** Official Basketball: UF versus Ole Miss ***

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is up 40-28 at the half. Almost all scoring inside and from drives and dishes or cutting to the rim. Need to hit some jumpers and open up a big lead

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It pains me to watch Blackshear operating unable to plant both feet flat on the floor to launch his drives to balance his shots. What surgeon would be satisfied with an outcome where a star basketball athlete cannot put full weight on his flat foot.? It has got to be diminishing his skills.
Better get corrective surgery aftrer the season.

Wow! Just saw the camera pan our large crowd.

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
Gators imposing their will on an undermanned, undersized team. Glover getting work at the point. Scottie Lewis with multiple highlight reel blocks.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is up 63-44 at the under 4 timeout. Game has been more about Mississippi going cold and not having their leading scorer to put up points. Ugly stretches by us on offense

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Some good though. We cut to the rim and made the pass to the cutter more than the last 4 years combined. Got some dunks and easy layups as well

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We need to get massive Jitoboh playing time so he can develop. Leave him in long enough to fit in. Emergencies happen, like Blacksheare having to sit out. But White can't possibly "feel" an urge that a near 7' pillar is needed on the court. Think about it. Up by 20+ and Jitiboh won't see the floor. Next up we play undefeated Auburn 16-0.

I know a way to get White to quit = have 2 more 7 footers to walk-on next year. He'd have a nervous breakdown.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like Tre Mann has that correct "touch-feel" with the scoop shot.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Glad they were able to cruise to an easy win against a clearly undermanned and not so good team. I bailed at halftime. I watched Jeopardy instead.

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
It’s odd to me for fans of college teams to announce that they bailed on their team as if it were a badge of honor.

I can almost understand people getting to the point that they lose interest in the team. I just don’t understand the need to announce it on the message board geared towards fans of the team.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WOW 7-7 Clemson beats UNC and Duke in back to back games. Talk about a crazy basketball season. Duke/Coach K favored by 10.5 points and 8 5* players completely outcoached and beaten easily on the road. NO SURPRISE that Mizzou can't keep up its hot shooting on the road and is completely destroyed by MSU 72-45. Mizzou shoots 34% and 20% from 3 point range so obviously a fluke shooting performance against us the other night. I watched some of the game and the looks they had from 3 were more wide open then the looks they made against us. Anyone care to explain that one? When you are hot, you are hot. Not tonight as predicted.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It’s odd to me for fans of college teams to announce that they bailed on their team as if it were a badge of honor.

I can almost understand people getting to the point that they lose interest in the team. I just don’t understand the need to announce it on the message board geared towards fans of the team.

You do realize it's FF? Asking for a friend.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018

I wanted to watch but had class... MST doesn’t work well for those with evening obligations hoping to watch EST games...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.