Gator Basketball ***Official BBALL Game Thread*** Florida vs Florida Southern

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Hayes mah be the concern. Only 9 min played. Really bad game.

Florida is up 14

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Do you believe this really...lmao.

You know at some point you should be tired of being wrong about UF basketball. How many more points a game than anyone has averaged at UF for years did you think Hudson would average last year? It is ok to follow recruiting. It is foolish to completely believe all the press clippings.

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
I think White wants to know what his guards can do. Gators only have 28 PiP

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
You know at some point you should be tired of being wrong about UF basketball. How many more points a game than anyone has averaged at UF for years did you think Hudson would average last year? It is ok to follow recruiting. It is foolish to completely believe all the press clippings.
What are you talking about. I thought Hudson was going to be our leading scorer last year...not sure if he was off hand but he was better than Allen.

You should follow recruiting. You would know a top 20 player is a top 20 player. Some pan our some don't. Hill didnt cause of his size and shot. Nembhard isn't Hill

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Chris Harry is doing a good job posting up tweets:

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
I'd love to be watching, but seems to be this has been a poor defensive effort by the Gators

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
What are you talking about. I thought Hudson was going to be our leading scorer last year...not sure if he was off hand but he was better than Allen.

You should follow recruiting. You would know a top 20 player is a top 20 player. Some pan our some don't. Hill didnt cause of his size and shot. Nembhard isn't Hill

I do follow recruiting. The key is I also understand it.

Every year you make some silly predicitions about UF's recruits and transfers. Then you are wrong. Then you completely forget your predictions in the off season, while making new silly predictions.

It is great to be a fan. I really like your fandom. But people who are regularly wrong and then make insulting comments at others are going beyond reasonable fandom.

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
Gators have 12 turnovers so far. White will not be pleased with that

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
I'd love to be watching, but seems to be this has been a poor defensive effort by the Gators

Exactly this sounds sloppy, but then that is the way these exhibitions go. At least right UF does not seem like it is going to let this slip away or even get too close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.