Gator Basketball ***Official BBALL Thread*** Florida at Arkansas

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Would have been an interesting team with Applybee's and Keyonte Johnson in the lineup instead of producing All-star results for other colors. And yes I know, I hated on Applybee practically the whole time he was a Gator. Sure want him back now in hindsight. Goldie Boy better go find us some shooters fast. And some bigs and a center. Should be easy....

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Gonna feel pretty crappy when White finishes higher with a much less talented UGA team :eek3:

Last edited:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Would have been an interesting team with Applybee's and Keyonte Johnson in the lineup instead of producing All-star results for other colors. And yes I know, I hated on Applybee practically the whole time he was a Gator. Sure want him back now in hindsight. Goldie Boy better go find us some shooters fast. And some bigs and a center. Should be easy....

I, for one, am shocked Appleby struggled in a Mike White offense yet has been incredibly productive at his two other programs

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
I, for one, am shocked Appleby struggled in a Mike White offense yet has been incredibly productive at his two other programs
Did you see his commercial for Applebees? I'm so happy for the kid. Definitely has a big heart. Just didn't like him as a player. Not clutch enough. At least not for the Gators. Yes, he won us a couple, but he lost twice as many with poor shooting and turnovers.

Now we would kill to get him back. We're in danger with this hire. Goldie better croot his ass off.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Did you see his commercial for Applebees? I'm so happy for the kid. Definitely has a big heart. Just didn't like him as a player. Not clutch enough. At least not for the Gators. Yes, he won us a couple, but he lost twice as many with poor shooting and turnovers.

Now we would kill to get him back. We're in danger with this hire. Goldie better croot his ass off.

He’s likely winning POY in a better league. Truly unfortunate we were saddled with White when we had Tyree

Also unfortunate that our only hope at competing is a player from White’s roster

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
What’s up with our head coaches and the zip up to their chin. Uptight, mom dress them? Fashion better than play ;)

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Any reports on what was wrong with Felder? He had so much promise coming off of last year?
Month or so ago during a game team manager was seen telling Felder something and then he left the floor. Then he left the team for 8 games or so. I think it was something with a family member or friend. He is back, but hasn't been doing much, just slowly working on conditioning. I think his head isn't in the game intently anymore. Just a rough situation for him it has appeared

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
It’s a complete failure on UF’s training staff that Jitoboh looks the exact same (way overweight) for 4 years here

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
With that said, I think that’s my cue for the season. Catch y’all next year (maybe)

1B893AA6-24AB-469D-918B-E6F281087752.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator