***OFFICIAL BOWL GAME THREAD: UF vs Virginia***

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Did any of you catch TG dwag freak the eff out, toward Virginias coaches, after the interception? He went ballistic. The only thing I could figure is he heard them say something about his D choices and the INT allowed him to bow up a bit. He is so immature...reminded me of all the other instances where he decides to insert himself, personally, into a game.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
To really appreciate this thread you have to read it again. Some real gold in here.

Seasons over.

Continued progress, much success, new culture, brand reestablished. Top 10 on field (maybe top 5?)...Top 10 recruiting ( maybe top 7).

Pumpers can plant the flag and stand down.

Dumpers own the off season. Proceed.

Last edited:

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
So a true freshman playing in one of his few games this year made a mistake on a trick play - color me shocked! Not even sure why we are trading barbs on this. I don’t like the dawg dc or his scheme. It’s the offense I like better than you.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
So what are we harassing each about? Could be that Kimborough just made a mistake and forgot his assignment. Hardly a coaching issue as that wasn’t a “normal” play and likely confused him, especially if he recognized pre-snap who was eligible.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Who said anything about being impressed? I thought we looked sloppy, especially in the second half. Lots of off target throws, dropped passes, terrible OL play... Not to mention the disaster on defense. Definitely not our best game.

How about this - I’ll watch libgators Gator offense clip and ask questions on it. I guarantee you we find “coaching wins”, just like you are pointing out about their offense.

Woodstork

Dec 19, 2019
What a great (moral) victory for UVA! Wish we were them. Dan sux. Granthem sux. Bronco is a god because he values playing well over winning, and reads books.

Oh wait, check that. I almost got brainwashed reading this thread on the heels of hearing 4 hours of incessant UVA knob-slobbering from the ESPN crew. But I clawed myself away from the brink of Stockholm Syndrome enough to recall that my favorite team won an entertaining bowl game. Was nice to see a run game emerge and very happy for Perine. Easy guy to root for and Dan set up some nice calls for him tonight to close out his Gator career with a bang. Go Gators!

BTW, yes I know the program isn’t at Clemson level yet and the staff was far from perfect. Also, Kyle seemed off. Enjoyed being a Gator fan anyway. I see progress, not perfection.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
itraz is beginning to sound like :wag:

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Your stats are wrong. We passed for about 450 yards that game and had over 600 yards of total offense. We put up 56 points and blew Maryland out.

You’re right. I was looking at the box score on my phone & the numbers were screwed up. My bad, thanks for the correction. SOS had a bigger win against a higher ranked team (which I did note.).

And he cited fans’ dissatisfaction with that season as a prime reason he left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb