***OFFICIAL COTTON BOWL GAME THREAD: UF vs Oklahoma***; Houston talks trash

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Is Marco a legitimate option for an NFL team to draft? I don’t really see why anyone would waste a pick on him at this point, seems like a fairly average corner on a fairly bad defense.
Calling him a fairly average corner is the best compliment he's received all year. I think "definite below average corner for Div II" is more accurate.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Calling him a fairly average corner is the best compliment he's received all year. I think "definite below average corner for Div II" is more accurate.
Yeah, but he is fairly skilled as an upman on the Punt Safe defenses Grantham runs on third and five or third and nine.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
According to Mrs. Donk, Grimes isn’t the only one with a limited package
She tries to keep me in the barn.

Word of mouth advertising is always the best though.

Edit: seriously I had a whoredog friend who used to bang all his girlfriend's friends. Said apparently she told them how well he performed certain tasks and the friends always made time to visit him while the girlfriend was awa... or sleeping upstairs, etc.

Last edited:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Is Marco a legitimate option for an NFL team to draft? I don’t really see why anyone would waste a pick on him at this point, seems like a fairly average corner on a fairly bad defense.
Fairly average? My senile, walker bound grandma can cover better than this kid.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Even though we're a solid 14 to 21 points better without Marco. It's hard to imagine a scenario in wich we win this game.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Your mother is fairly average. Im sure your grandmother is far, far worse.
You'd definitely be underestimating my grandma. She obviously was at the very least "average " . That woman spit out quite a few kids.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Another odd flex by you.

McElwain guys are still leading this team and the Mullinz talent basically doesn't exist, even after he has signed or should have signed 75 of the 85 on the roster.

Not to mention Wilson was allSEC as a freshman and set records for the most pass breakups, under Sharkey and Randy Fuchsing Shannon.

One, maybe it's a bad player. A whole unit? Now you have a DC problem. Who knew it was possible to hire a DC that makes RF Shannon look like a clearly superior option.

All 75 players are a shytshow? Easy to tell who is the problem.

Where in my post have I defended Grantham? In fact I actually went against the grain in another thread that Marco and his actual ability may not be the primary issue with him, specifically pointing to his being markedly better as a freshman and declining since. So the coaching/scheme problems stands on its own.

None of that matters at this stage. If he or his advisers felt he was being done a disservice by coaching(which is likely) they should’ve had him opt out months ago. But at this point he’s been roasted on and off the field all season, with increased criticism over the last 3 weeks. A fighter would go down swinging. He’s content to let it be his legacy. That says something.

As to Mullen not restocking talent, that’s again a separate discussion and one we won’t completely agree on. But at a minimum, I feel like there’s more character and fight in them. Case in point, when Marco threw the shoe, he was immediately smacked by 2nd and 3rd year players because of what they knew it would cost the team. Maybe they’re not different and I’m wrong. We’ll see soon enough. But the core issue was this guy had one last chance to change his ending and is apparently just walking away.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
You'd definitely be underestimating my grandma. She obviously was at the very least "average " . That woman spit out quite a few kids.

And twos get picked up at bars all the time...maybe she was just really good at cooking n cleaning...let’s not get carried away

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And twos get picked up at bars all the time...maybe she was just really good at cooking n cleaning...let’s not get carried away
If you take home four two's, you landed an eight.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Hopefully they didn’t break anything and left the next morning without incident. Don’t let this define you.
I didn't say it was the same night. Im moving the parentheses around in the equation a little.

You say something like last week, I bagged this chick, she was an eight if she was anything. kind of true.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So if u get two fives in a threesome it’s a 7 and an 8 using the Pythagorean theorem of bar skank
Proud bar skank consumer. I swear I would have worked at a college bar for free. It was amazing, I must admit.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.