Recruiting ***Official ESD Game Day Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Dude just stop. The more you comment the more you prove my point. Those guys are gonna go down as all time greats. Are you insinuating that only an all time great deserves to coach here?
I’ll answer for him, yes.

We’re the University of Florida, we’ve competed on the grandest stages and won several SEC and National Championships.

We’re not Purdue, Arky, Miss State, or Cal.

We deserve the absolute best because we’re capable of being the absolute best. It pisses me off that Foley and (possibly)Stricklin don’t feel that way. I say possibly, because Stricklin was willing to run Butters off, even though he basically ran himself off......Stricklin still had to pull the trigger.

We deserve a Meyer or a Spurrier, not a Chimp, Butters or the like.

I think it’s all our hope that Mullen continues his trajectory of the program and that the recruiting takes a leap forward. I think he’s enough of an X’s and O’s Coach to win a championship, but he will still need the horses to do it.

He’s not wrong when he says “We’re not far off.” from being a championship caliber team, but it’s his job to hire people to make up for his shortcomings(recruiting), and allow him to get the right kind of guys to compete for championships.

Time will tell if he’s willing to shyt can his buddies, and replace them with staff that can recruit better, but that time is also running out on him.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Henderson has eliminated us
Shocking.

Was it not a clue that all the silly ass pumpers "recruiting experts" on the pay sites who thought we had all those guys on ESD as #SecretCommits have been saying for weeks that we have zero chance with Henderson?

At least Gonzalez can move on to Tulane or FIU's leftovers now.

Last edited:

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
He def wasn’t a take...apparently Grantham wanted him to play buck...It’s Derrick Henry all over again

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
The problem with lazily posting tweets with no comment is that when the tweet gets deleted we're left wondering WTF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.