***Official Florida Football coaching hires 2017***

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Yup.

We should just pack it up then. Don't even bother recruiting, amiright?

T Rex, since you are so good at this stuff, why aren't you a recruiting coordinator at a major university? You really should consider sending in your resume.

Nobody has to be a recruiting coordinator to know that Cook is all FSU. I'm not sure what you don't understand.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nobody has to be a recruiting coordinator to know that Cook is all FSU. I'm not sure what you don't understand.
I'm not so sure why you are so butthurt that a coach would at least entertain a 5 star recruit, no matter who he is related to.

FFS, there is literally a full calendar year before these guys sign. Why would you give a fck at this point?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not so sure why you are so butthurt that a coach would at least entertain a 5 star recruit, no matter who he is related to.

FFS, there is literally a full calendar year before these guys sign. Why would you give a fck at this point?

Because we are behind in recruiting already. We need to use our resources wisely and CATCH the f up for once. Chasing Cook does not help us one bit.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Yup.

We should just pack it up then. Don't even bother recruiting, amiright?

T Rex, since you are so good at this stuff, why aren't you a recruiting coordinator at a major university? You really should consider sending in your resume.

They dont hire minors.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Because we are behind in recruiting already. We need to use our resources wisely and CATCH the f up for once. Chasing Cook does not help us one bit.
Chasing?

It's still feb the year before these kids sign.

My god kid, is there nothing you won't bitch about?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
At the 52:23 mark
52:23 mark? lol sorry. Tldl.

Look, no one, NO ONE is going to gripe if this staff doesnt bring home Cook.

Id rather we be looking at Lingard or someone else. It would be nice if we get back in the business of bringing home one of the top guys.

I like the Seider hire A LOT, but it is still a show me situation. Go bring home the bacon.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
52:23 mark? lol sorry. Tldl.
Yea, I guess skipping ahead in the youtube video with that little mouse thingy is just too hard? :rolleyes4:

Look, no one, NO ONE is going to gripe if this staff doesnt bring home Cook.

Id rather we be looking at Lingard or someone else. It would be nice if we get back in the business of bringing home one of the top guys.

I like the Seider hire A LOT, but it is still a show me situation. Go bring home the bacon.
Agreed on all. Fact of the matter is, it's just feeling the guy out...that's it. No idea why T Rex goes off the deep end about it but it's expected at this point.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm just now getting around to watching the press conference. Mac should definitely start sending davis or seider to take his place after games from now on. Those 2 are pretty sharp.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
Brad Davis doesn't look like such a bad hire now, does he? Funny how people can get themselves so far into a negative mindset that they start automatically thinking things are bad without honestly looking at them.

Of the three hires I think Davis is the best one. He should be able to land big time recruits.

He's a rising star.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
May as well note the "good-sport" response from Trex. Guarantee his commercial response raised GatChat spirits.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Pumpers jumping up and down about our North Portland State hire? Has he been landing a lot of kids already? No? Weird.

Reminds me of how Bowl and the Pumpers celebrated us sewing up Tampa area by landing Callahan and south Florida with the FIAU twins.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Just watched the full pressed...already loving Davis and Seider...heck, Davis may be my new favorite coach here. Love his message he sends.

Bell seemed nervous to me, but seems like a good dude. Let's hope these guys walk the walk now :dance:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Pumpers jumping up and down about our North Portland State hire? Has he been landing a lot of kids already? No? Weird.

Reminds me of how Bowl and the Pumpers celebrated us sewing up Tampa area by landing Callahan and south Florida with the FIAU twins.

IMG_3956.JPG

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yea, I guess skipping ahead in the youtube video with that little mouse thingy is just too hard? :rolleyes4:

Agreed on all. Fact of the matter is, it's just feeling the guy out...that's it. No idea why T Rex goes off the deep end about it but it's expected at this point.
He goes off the deep end about literally everything. Fact is, if we weren't recruiting him, there would be weeping and nashing of teeth over the fact that we don't even bother to recruit in state 5* talent.... Ignore function is your friend. Too bad Mods can't use it....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.