Gator Basketball ***Official Game Thread BBALL*** Florida at Georgia

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I'm satisfied now. I also really like how Kugel is developing at the end of the season. Last 7 games he's averaging almost 18 a game on over 50% shooting. I's like to see his rebounds go up a bit more, but he'll learn.

We are sitting at 15-15 and 8-9 in conference with the awful LSU. Get that game, and 500 in conference play. I thought much worse for the season. Those 2 losses to a solid AM team by a combined 5 points really sucks.

Hope Castleton heals up and can play in the conference tournament. We will likely get an NIT bid as well, which I know isn't great. However, it'll give Golden boy some more coaching experience.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm satisfied now. I also really like how Kugel is developing at the end of the season. Last 7 games he's averaging almost 18 a game on over 50% shooting. I's like to see his rebounds go up a bit more, but he'll learn.

We are sitting at 15-15 and 8-9 in conference with the awful LSU. Get that game, and 500 in conference play. I thought much worse for the season. Those 2 losses to a solid AM team by a combined 5 points really sucks.

Hope Castleton heals up and can play in the conference tournament. We will likely get an NIT bid as well, which I know isn't great. However, it'll give Golden boy some more coaching experience.

I also liked seeing more minutes for Kugel, Richard, and Lane along with less minutes for Reeves and Fudge. Reeves has really struggled this season and Fudge may very well be the softest player in college basketball which really limits his ability to impact the game to any significant degree.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Where's all the haters at tonight?
Animated GIF

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

Hasn't been the best season but the recruiting and development of Kugel has been amazing

Ya this sucks. Lousy season and best possible returning player may bolt.

Meanwhile recruiting looks grim. Better kill it in the portal

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Ya this sucks. Lousy season and best possible returning player may bolt.

Meanwhile recruiting looks grim. Better kill it in the portal
Recruiting has been amazing actually. Its all about closing

This current class like the last one just wasnt enough time to get in good with the recruits

In the thick of it with the 2024 players ranked (247 ranking)

#24 (close to getting him to reclassify to 2023)

Just takes 1 to get the ball rolling

Kugel was a huge hit recruiting wise as well. Could see a similar player in this class as well

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Recruiting has been amazing actually. Its all about closing

This current class like the last one just wasnt enough time to get in good with the recruits

In the thick of it with the 2024 players ranked (247 ranking)

#24 (close to getting him to reclassify to 2023)

Just takes 1 to get the ball rolling

Kugel was a huge hit recruiting wise as well. Could see a similar player in this class as well

I’m all about being in the battle but won’t mean much unless we land them. Also hard to get too excited about 2024 kids…unless that PG reclassifies to ‘23 for us

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.