***Official Game Thread BBALL*** Florida @ Missouri

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is on the road again today to take on our toughest test so far in SEC play against Missouri. The game is at 1 PM on CBS. We need to come out and play like we did vs Texas A&M. Play with the heart and intensity in all phases of the game

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Missouri doesn't seem to have played that difficult a schedule, we should be the best team they've played yet. I think we'll jump back into the rankings with a win today.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Missouri doesn't seem to have played that difficult a schedule, we should be the best team they've played yet. I think we'll jump back into the rankings with a win today.

I hope you are right. I honestly cannot make any predictions with this team at this point.
It appears that they are progressing and moving towards the kind of team they need to be but, they can revert back at any point

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This game could go either way. Another tough test on the road. Hopefully we can stay hot shooting. Go Gators!!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Yep, today's game could be a stair-climb opportunity. Will coach White trend in a strong upward direction. Will our players execute their roles as needed i.e. Hayes, Stone, Gak outperforming Mizzou's inside men? And can Egor, Chiozza, Allen hit from outside? Here's hoping and watching.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Also can't discount the revenge factor in this game. Mizzou is going to be sky high to avenge last years TOTAL BEAT DOWN last year at the O'Dome...

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Also can't discount the revenge factor in this game. Mizzou is going to be sky high to avenge last years TOTAL BEAT DOWN last year at the O'Dome...
FireFoley probably wouldn't leave the game early if we were losing.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Some quick notes

Stokes, Egbunu, Johnson out

Gak limited

Hudson and Ballard sick

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Tip off will be Noon local time. Early starts for Florida = sluggish performance. Hope they perform like they did at aTm.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is down 7-2 at the under 16 timeout. Offense looks horrible at the moment with little ball movement and contested shots

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Some really bad officiating early on fouls against us and an offensive goaltending Calll when The ball was below the basket

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Buzzer goes off during our inbounds and they let the play continue and give Missouri 2 more pts. White better get on these refs

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Missouri is 4-4 for 3pters. Instead Of stopping the dbls white goes zone...smh

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Some really bad officiating early on fouls against us and an offensive goaltending Calll when The ball was below the basket

Also gave them a free 2 when there was a clear inadvertent horn that distracted Cheez on the inbound.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Missed the under 12 timeout but we are down 12 and looking like crap. Coaching is part. Cause we have no offensive game plan or defensively

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.