***Official Game Thread BBALL*** Florida @ Missouri

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida down 68-71 at the under 4 timeout. They are going to the line. Not looking good

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Oh ****!!!!!!!! What a freaking read from Chiozza to steal it and get the length of the court and get the layup at the end!!! OMFG!!!! What an end. Huge freaking win

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
We definitely stole one there but I’ll take it. Cheez has his shortcomings but dang he’s got a knack for the big play! Great great steal and win!

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Happy for the win, but White needs to address the FTs, defense and our penchant for forcing shot inside that has no chance.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
What can you say. Stone and Hayes have come alive. Hudson has gutted it out through the flu. Koulechov has gutted it out through a foot problem. UF needs to get Allen going.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I was I out and about and got home with 40 seconds left. Egor got mauled there and too bad Hudson didnt covert all free throws. Made for a great play and what a defensive read by Cheese! 3-0. Great start! I hope they have their confidence back.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I’ve said it a couple of times before, but it bears repeating.....sorry for ever doubting you Cheese! This guy is nails under White’s tutelage, could not be more impressed by the strides he has made.

Great freaking win boys! Go Gators!!!

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Oh and that cbs pinhead can kiss my rear. Refs made bad calls on both sides all game.

On Hudson’s three, his foot was hit on the follow through and his body was turned after the shot but while he was in the air. It’s not the strongest foul but it is a foul. On the Tillman foul out, he didn’t hold his position - he leaned into Cheez which knocked him off balance. Again, you see worse things go uncalled but it was a foul. And it’s not like Florida didn’t get whistled for some “touch” fouls. At the end of the day, any time the zebras are calling ticky tack stuff it’s easy to find questionable calls.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wow what a game!! What a HUGE ROAD comeback! Gators 3-0 in the SEC to start baby! Haters and Complainers in shock and disbelief! What a coaching job by White to keep these guys in the right positions to steal this win! Go Gators!!

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Great road win and I do not think we even played that well. I kept thinking the entire game that if we were just better at some simple things that we could be in control of the game. But winning on the road in conference is huge. Great play at the end by Cheese and good for him as I thought he played a poor floor game for the most part. But the team did keep battling the entire day even thru their shortcomings. The big obvious concern I see right now is did Allen play? I mean seriously, if Allen does not score a lot of points you do not even notice him. He does not do anything positive to help the team unless he is scoring. I do not mean to rag on him but he is not a facilitator, he does not play great D, he does not rebound a ton. I say this b/c he is totally invisible when on the court and I think it might become a big issue later on both on the court and off if he is not able to contribute in different ways. But for today that was a very big W.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
I’ve said it a couple of times before, but it bears repeating.....sorry for ever doubting you Cheese! This guy is nails under White’s tutelage, could not be more impressed by the strides he has made.

Great freaking win boys! Go Gators!!!

3 years ago, cheese was the Phelipe Franks of the b-ball team. Midway last season he turned it on. Completely different player now. He's a good one

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator