Gator Basketball ***Official Game Thread BBALL*** Florida @ Texas A&M

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
A) We’re more talented
B) We have the “quick guy” you’re referencing - Trey Bonham - he just doesn’t play
I agree that we're more talented than anm but Bonham is not an SEC caliber player. Atleast not good enough to log many minutes in this league.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
KJ is completely killing the Big 12. So frustrating because he really was the best all around player we had in years.
Somebody in the medical department got a case of the vaginitis and wouldn't give him the green light. His stress tests and echo's had to have come back normal for K. state to take him. We just pussed out...as usual. We need to clean all this stench out of the sports program. I'd imagine that KJ went with and independent cardiologist and K. state said fine, come on. Or maybe after the BS sexual assault charge he just felt it was time to go.

Last edited:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I agree that we're more talented than anm but Bonham is not an SEC caliber player. Atleast not good enough to log many minutes in this league.

I see him more as a spark plug off the bench. Right now he’s one of our only true scoring threats who can create on their own

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER Lower Expectations.
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
. Or maybe after the BS sexual assault charge he just felt it was time to go.
I forgot about that part.

It's about time the UAA wise up and get us a sex-party coordinator to make sure all the proper consent forms have been signed and whatnot. Maybe we can get that lady from LSU to run the operation. You know, just to help keep kids out of trouble.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
12 points per half is just not watchable to me…nobody can shoot worth a shiit, even layups

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Somebody in the medical department got a case of the vaginitis and wouldn't give him the green light. His stress tests and echo's had to have come back normal for K. state to take him. We just pussed out...as usual. We need to clean all this stench out of the sports program. I'd imagine that KJ went with and independent cardiologist and K. state said fine, come on. Or maybe after the BS sexual assault charge he just felt it was time to go.
Not to mention I wanted the coach K State hired who was a long time assistant at Baylor....one of the best programs in the country!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.