Gator Basketball Florida whips Florida Gulf Coast

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida takes on Florida Gulf Coast today at 5 PM on Fox Sports 2. We need to continue to show improvement on offense. More ball moment and above all else confidence

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Florida takes on Florida Gulf Coast today at 5 PM on Fox Sports 2. We need to continue to show improvement on offense. More ball moment and above all else confidence

Thanx Lee for the reminder. I had no idea there was even a game today and I went to the Mercer game the other nite. I am not sure if there was any offensive improvement in that game beyond shooting %. As I have said the past 3 years, if I am playing UF, I would play a zone defense in the half court against us every time down the floor. I watched and saw absolutely ZERO player movement against the zone the entire nite. So again this year if the team makes shots, they will win, regardless of what types of looks they get. Mike seems either unwilling to make any adjustments or unknowing of how to do so in the half court offense.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
In recent interview after Mercer game White stated "Locke got overconfident. He needs to think straight, we need his leadership." What? relying on a freshman for our leadership?

White also said he walked into the locker room before Mercer and sensed "our guys weren't on it for this home game."... Is a head coach suppose to be blind-sided by his team not being ready or should he create their readiness going in?

Interviewed Hayes said: "We have to play harder in games than we do in practice." Did our coaching pound that eureka into him?

>> just poking joking. >> Let's hope this game shows the Gator team exhibiting their arrived typecast = Locke draining 3s, Allen keeping up with him in 3s but with Allen & Nembhard driving & dishing for Hayes-dunks, Stokes-dunks, Stone-dunks. Time for whole-team attack rhythm. Yes, and keep best defense intensity ever seen by man. :D

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Beginning to look like White is special needs child

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Locke's 3s may save us at getting traction. But White has these guys mentally lazy i.e. don't look for drives just jack it up.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
That may be the worst man bun ever.

And that’s saying something.

Alex.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Watching Hudson de-contribute. Hayes using strong hands to mini-bank it in after faking the guy out. But then Hudson "nothing but nets" the three.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is up 23-14 at the under 8 timeout. FLGC going to the line for 2 more. They have made only 3 shots and could only be down 7. We have gone on a drought without Nembhard

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Gotta let Stokes play himself into a somewhat dominant rim attacker. Our greatest need White should give the greatest attention to. Gotta have some inside game to go anywhere in tournament competition.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
White is calling forth his 'gap-closing' style now -- but we're the ones ahead ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.