Gator Basketball ***Official Game Thread BBALL*** Florida vs Georgia

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Been running errands. Couldn’t stand the thought of watching mw pile onto an already rough season.

Someone here said uga had a soft schedule so far and I’m guessing this win reflects that. Whoever recently tweeted uga’s record should be mercilessly abused on twitter for subtly suggesting FL made a mistake by letting him get away. No ill will towards mw, classy guy, but his muschampian approach to bball drove me absolutely insane.

Go Gators!!!

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
My GOD the dwags hit some 3s in that last 5 minutes. It showed how much better we played after we took the lead in the 1st half. They hit enough of them to win but our boys didnt blink. But a great day with Lon Kruger back to be honored and sitting with Jerry and Steve and BEATING the dogs for the 7th time in a row. Ok TCU we did our job now do yours. If those three games we lost by one possession were flipped we have a GOOD record. I think the team is buying into Golden's product. I still like what Kugel may end up being. IF we can just hit open shots with a decent average we can turn it around. You can tell CC is looking for the open man after drawing two players when he makes a move. They just have to hit shots.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wow we went in DRY on MW and UGA. HUGE F ing win for our guys today. Go Gators!! On another note, Bama went in HARD DRY on UK, up by over 30 for most of the game and won by 26 points! Wow

DeltaGlamma

Born a Gator
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
Great win GO GATORS! I started watching when we were down by 9 in the 1st half, almost changed the channel a few times but stuck with them to see the win. Really needed to beat MW/UGA!

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Did not get to see or catch the game today but so glad the Good Guys got the "W". Needed that win vs. MW and anytime you beat UGAly, it's a great day. So yes, Fuchs Jawja.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I didn’t realize Jerry Stackhouse was the coach for Vanderbilt

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It sure was fun to watch the typical Mike White game play out exactly as we have seen for years while being on the other side for a change.

UGA came out with energy and built a big lead only to hit a stretch where they go stone cold and lose their lead and then fall behind.
UGA battles back feverishly but cannot overcome the deficit and lose a game they should have won.

Sure was nice to see it happen again.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER Lower Expectations.
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
have to laugh at MW.
Typical MW game as well. Gets up double digits in the first half. Looks like they can run away with the game, cruise to an easy victory. But then comes the inevitable scoring drought, letting the losing team back in the game.... grabbing all the momentum and finishing the comeback win. MW's team lives and dies by their 3 point shooting and has nothing when it goes cold. Same old Mike White. Good riddance.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Typical MW game as well. Gets up double digits in the first half. Looks like they can run away with the game, cruise to an easy victory. But then comes the inevitable scoring drought, letting the losing team back in the game.... grabbing all the momentum and finishing the comeback win. MW's team lives and dies by their 3 point shooting and has nothing when it goes cold. Same old Mike White. Good riddance.
Good luck with that georgia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb