Not Jones!
Season 3 Mistake GIF by The Simpsons

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Felder came up big on the D end. Liking what we're getting out of Richard. Looks like he's our best player outside Castleton and Lofton, and he's only a sophomore. Probably Golden's best 'get' so far.
Edit - and he rewards my praise with a turnover. :headslap:

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not watching, but curious who's playing PG with Lofton out. Bonham, Kugel, or both?
Jones and he sucks . Jitoboh just had a great block after Colin got a blow. Lead to a 3 . Like Jitoboh a lot off the bench

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Jones and he sucks . Jitoboh just had a great block after Colin got a blow. Lead to a 3 . Like Jitoboh a lot off the bench
So far he has been passable, but its because when Castleton is in he gets the ball...not much for Jones to do

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
From the early looks of it, we have a solid 8 with Jit, Kugel and Fudge coming off the bench, and then we'll need Jones as a 9 to help with the point to spell Lofton. Looks like Bonham and Lane and the rest will be getting the mop up minutes.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Felder came up big on the D end. Liking what we're getting out of Richard. Looks like he's our best player outside Castleton and Lofton, and he's only a sophomore. Probably Golden's best 'get' so far.
Edit - and he rewards my praise with a turnover. :headslap:

Best player outside of Castelton and Lofton is Reeves. And I think Kugel is our most talented player, he’s going to be a force.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
From the early looks of it, we have a solid 8 with Jit, Kugel and Fudge coming off the bench, and then we'll need Jones as a 9 to help with the point to spell Lofton. Looks like Bonham and Lane and the rest will be getting the mop up minutes.
Bonham with definitely be getting minutes every game. Just wasn't so this game. Was a little wild when he cam in in the first half. He was pushing for a starting spot much of the preseason apparently

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Bonham with definitely be getting minutes every game. Just wasn't so this game. Was a little wild when he cam in in the first half. He was pushing for a starting spot much of the preseason apparently

Ya I’m thinking he must be a little TO prone to not get minutes over Jones. Hope that changes

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Few thoughts:

- Richard is an insane defender
- We have a handful of legit NBA prospects (feels good to say that again)
- Even on a night we didn’t shoot great from 3 we dropped 88 points
- Defense has to improve (it will)

I’m pumped for this season fellas

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I like Bonham and Niles Lane much better than Jones. Jones stinks and should be behind Klatsky and the Jack kid .

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'll give Jones props. He came in and handled the ball and didn't turn it over. Unlike Bonham who looked like he was trying to make the and1 mix tape out there.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nice win, plenty of work still to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads