Gator Basketball ***Official Game Thread BBALL*** Florida vs LSU

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
First home game in 27 days. Looking to see continued fight and speed from this team. Game is at 2 PM EST on CBS

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is down 18-13 at the under 16 timeout. LSU is 3-3 for 3pers early and our bigs are in foul trouble quickly. Caselton with 2 and Payne with 1

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
LSU is getting wide open threes which is a recipe for disaster

Team needs to wake up and get serious because Wade’s boys are earning their money today

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is down 31-26 at the under 8 timeout. Really horrible offense at the moment. Another turnover. Can't move the ball right now. 1 assist and 6 turnovers

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Unfortunately we are looking like the team we have watched for the last couple of years

I keep hoping for a spurt of some kind but...

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Gators playing poorly with way too many errant passes and turnovers, but I expect to win the game in the second half.

But WTF is the deal with Thomas and the refs? He isn't frikkin James Harden. You breathe on him and they send him to the line.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Payne LOST on defense and very slow to rotate. No wonder Castleton starts and gets the most minutes in light of foul trouble. Too many turnovers for the Gators but we are still in this thing.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Payne LOST on defense and very slow to rotate. No wonder Castleton starts and gets the most minutes in light of foul trouble. Too many turnovers for the Gators but we are still in this thing.

I just said in the box that this is the first game that I’ve watched this year.

Castleton is good.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The team got the wake up I requested. It’s hard to believe what a difference Castleton is making.
He’s leading a turnaround so far.

LSU seems to be losing steam so we need to pick up the pressure

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.