Gator Basketball ***Official Game Thread BBALL*** Florida vs LSU

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I admit to have only seen a few minutes all year but I have seen enough of Mike both live and on TV in the past to have lost hope years ago, so I don;t even care and I love Hoops. anyway the game was off and on in the background, no sound. Can someone please tell me who the guy is on UF whose head/hair looks like a mop or a Dust broom? It is hysterical.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It looks like we do not care if we hit FTs at all ... or is it that we have so little confidence that we'll make them that we do not concentrate, just throw them up - game in, game out. Zero improvements with experience ... with Mike White experience. Get UF a real coach. Hire one away from a small school that plays the game well. I insist.!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The only enjoyment would be the twisted pleasure of seeing Mike White prove the certainty that he should have been fired long ago.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
FTs made the difference tonight. If we were 70% at the line, we win, simple-as..

Sadly no, teams that lose find ways to lose. Had UF not lost it from the FT line, UF would have likely still lost this game. You could see that from the play all game.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Sadly no, teams that lose find ways to lose. Had UF not lost it from the FT line, UF would have likely still lost this game. You could see that from the play all game.

I agree

The guys in Florida unis played like they had no intentions of winning this game from the opening tip.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
I admit to have only seen a few minutes all year but I have seen enough of Mike both live and on TV in the past to have lost hope years ago, so I don;t even care and I love Hoops. anyway the game was off and on in the background, no sound. Can someone please tell me who the guy is on UF whose head/hair looks like a mop or a Dust broom? It is hysterical.
ruby-rhod-queer-1000x500.png

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen won enough to keep his job until he wasn't winning and then Strick made a change. With our 0-3 start and the way the SEC is looking strong, it looks like we may end up 4-14 in conference so Strick will have no choice but to cut ties with MW too. Can really see it happening and have a feeling that it will happen just like it did with Mullen.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
MW gets a participation trophy for beating the assnoles for the first time. WHEEEEEE!!!

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
This describes me. I simply do not care. I didn’t know they were playing until I saw the thread this morning. My brother is a die hard gator hoops fan. Even he has stopped watching. I won’t tune in again until White-trash is gone. Preferably sent to some China gulag never to be seen again.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
No energy, poor plays, no penetration;) A budget bogo isle pick from day one

sminings

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2017
White is a dead man walking. The local beat writer over @ the Sun was given his orders and wrote a piece this morning blasting the NCAA, SEC and schools for keeping cheats on the payroll at Auburn and L$U while White is running a clean program.

Towels 'N Sporks

We R Bad Cause Urban Cheated on Wife
May 19, 2016
White already talking about how we are "mentally soft" and saying that we need to toughen up. Literally the same thing he says every year, and I point out how he says it every year... every year. His teams are always mentally soft. Gee, What's the common denominator, Coach? Chris Chiozza's 20 foot floater is the only reason he still has this job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.