Gator Basketball ***Official Game Thread BBALL*** Florida vs Miss St

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
51%/43%/80%

We don’t see that very often. Very nice.

Defense really picked it up in the 4th Qtr.
And that is the only post game stat that MW needs to show. We win with this shooting and defense....period.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Only because Miss St is an average/slightly above average team in the SEC and we were at home. Still you have to win your home games and they did that, so good job, I guess?

Good guess, I guess.?

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Who cares, not I.

I have been desensitized to Gator Basketball results,,,,, sad isn't it?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Who cares, not I.

I have been desensitized to Gator Basketball results,,,,, sad isn't it?

The win vs f$u was a big surprise, but the team returned to Earth and there’s no reason to believe mw will ever be successful at UF.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
MW won't be successful anywhere. He cannot develop or manage young athletes. He destructs them.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'm going to have to insist that no one watches Gator basketball until Mike White is mercifully fired. Not only is the team bad, but we have a vocal Dwag actually on the team. Are we really supposed to cheer when a Dwag scores a bucket for us? It's a disgrace he wasn't booted from the program, but it's what you get when you have a coach that's afraid of his players.

So that's the new rule. No Gatorchatter members are allowed to watch, and it will be closely monitored. Penalties will include vacations up to and including termination.

PCGatorAlum

Lifetime Member
Feb 1, 2017
I'm going to have to insist that no one watches Gator basketball until Mike White is mercifully fired. Not only is the team bad, but we have a vocal Dwag actually on the team. Are we really supposed to cheer when a Dwag scores a bucket for us? It's a disgrace he wasn't booted from the program, but it's what you get when you have a coach that's afraid of his players.

So that's the new rule. No Gatorchatter members are allowed to watch, and it will be closely monitored. Penalties will include vacations up to and including termination.
Better check on Jboss then.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
It's good to see guys step up in absence of Castleton. I felt they were relying too much on him for an offensive spark.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
It was a fun game and good win. 7 teams in conference have 3 loses. Beat Vandy and get to 500 in league. Any word as to how long CC is going to be out?

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
It was a fun game and good win. 7 teams in conference have 3 loses. Beat Vandy and get to 500 in league. Any word as to how long CC is going to be out?

I have read indefinitely. Sucks

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
It's good to see guys step up in absence of Castleton. I felt they were relying too much on him for an offensive spark.
Much better ball movement early in the game. If Jitobo can quit fouling he can help a lot. To be fair on his fourth foul he was fckkn mugged right before the call. I love the freshman play and Cowacie and the hair. Phlandrous is gonna be very good even if he has some mutt in him.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Much better ball movement early in the game. If Jitobo can quit fouling he can help a lot. To be fair on his fourth foul he was fckkn mugged right before the call. I love the freshman play and Cowacie and the hair. Phlandrous is gonna be very good even if he has some mutt in him.

When is Philanderer going to become very good?

He’s a fifth year senior dwag lover.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
When is Philanderer going to become very good?

He’s a fifth year senior dwag lover.
My bad. I knew he was new and figured he was one of the freshman. If you meant to put a comma after senior and call me a dwag lover the only doggie thing I love is doggie style with the mothers of my antagonists...........

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.