Gator Women's Basketball won 77 - 52 at #23/22 Kentucky
Lexington, KY

record now. 14 - 5

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My bad. I knew he was new and figured he was one of the freshman. If you meant to put a comma after senior and call me a dwag lover the only doggie thing I love is doggie style with the mothers of my antagonists...........

I was referring to Philanderer the Dwag Lover.

I would never refer to any real gator that way.

Mornengswede

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2017
I'm going to have to insist that no one watches Gator basketball until Mike White is mercifully fired. Not only is the team bad, but we have a vocal Dwag actually on the team. Are we really supposed to cheer when a Dwag scores a bucket for us? It's a disgrace he wasn't booted from the program, but it's what you get when you have a coach that's afraid of his players.

So that's the new rule. No Gatorchatter members are allowed to watch, and it will be closely monitored. Penalties will include vacations up to and including termination.

This is your greatest post, your masterpiece. No truer words have ever been written about any facet of gator athletics.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Thanks to the administrative assistant that crafted that note and to the gutless coach that let his behavior pass with nothing but an insincere apology he didn’t write.
He did bench him to start the next game and the Kowacie show began. Id rather him have just said what he did, and then apologize for putting it on social media, that was my issue overall

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb