***Official Game Thread BBALL*** Florida vs Mississippi St

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is at home on Wednesday night at 7 PM to take on Mississippi St. The game will be on the SECN. We have a long list of potential players missing the game

Egbunu
Stokes
Johnson
Hudson
Gak
Ballard
Chiozza

This leaves us with potentially 6 healthy full go players. This game will probably be a grind vs a good opponent on the rise. We need the fans and players to give it their all and play with intensity and heart

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Florida is at home on Wednesday night at 7 PM to take on Mississippi St. The game will be on the SECN. We have a long list of potential players missing the game

Egbunu
Stokes
Johnson
Hudson
Gak
Ballard
Chiozza

This leaves us with potentially 6 healthy full go players. This game will probably be a grind vs a good opponent on the rise. We need the fans and players to give it their all and play with intensity and heart

Has Hudson relapsed? As I said on the other thread, I don't see much difference unless the flu has swept through more of the team than reported.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
This would be ideal but Allen hasn’t been scoring as much this year

Allen is a streaky scorer and now would be be a good time for him to have a big game. He has not gone 3 games without double digit scoring this year. He has not scored in double digits in the last two games, so he is due.

JCTow

Nov 16, 2017
Allen is a streaky scorer and now would be be a good time for him to have a big game. He has not gone 3 games without double digit scoring this year. He has not scored in double digits in the last two games, so he is due.
I like the optimism. I personally feel like Hudson is our best scorer, but we need someone to step up tonight, so we will see who it is

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
I like the optimism. I personally feel like Hudson is our best scorer, but we need someone to step up tonight, so we will see who it is

I am hoping that Hudson was insulted enough by Missouri letting the player he covered almost always handle the ball that he gets even a better focus on defense. It was shocking to me how they went at Hudson so much.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
That is the second moving screen on MSU. Official teams like to keep things like that pretty even, so if I were a UF screen setter I would be very careful for the next few minutes.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is up 13-12 at the under 16 timeout. Only Egor has scored. Hudson is like 0-5 and no one else has shot except stone I think. Allen just nonexistent

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb