Gator Basketball ***Official Game Thread BBALL*** Florida vs UK

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Thats where I am at. There are always teams stealing bids as well. May even need to win the SECT
Exactly. Truth is conference tourney wins don't usually move the needle much

gatorcc

Sep 2, 2017
Tourney win against UK would push the needle. Unfortunately I don't think we will see it.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
That moment for KJ was pretty dang special. I could care less we lost because I expected the loss. I didn't expect KJ to take the floor and get the opening tip. If he can't play again I hope he becomes a coach.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This just in ... Actor Idris Ebin just signed to play the lead in "Pirates of the Carob Being". :cool:

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
I must not have been paying attention. I turned on the TV and Keonte was on the court for the tip and I thought he was going to play. I was going crazy. Then the balloon popped.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Bad news good news
Bad news: just saw the bracket for the SEC Tournament
Good news: Gators should get a first round home court in the NIT

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Florida Basketball Hour (these guys are plugged in) think we need 2 SECT wins to secure a bid. So we gotta beat A&M and Auburn. Not looking good :lol:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Remember when the big dance was an expectation, not just hope? Remember when getting a 10 seed was considered a down year? Good times...

I miss Billy.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Remember when the big dance was an expectation, not just hope? Remember when getting a 10 seed was considered a down year? Good times...

I miss Billy.

I miss having an administration that at least pretended to care about the basketball program.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I must not have been paying attention. I turned on the TV and Keonte was on the court for the tip and I thought he was going to play. I was going crazy. Then the balloon popped.
giphy.gif

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
He does.
Sad to say he's the only player I can think of who improved under Mike White. Everyone else regressed.

Most certainly Castleton's improvement comes from his personal devotion to his game. We know White cannot affect any inside player skills.
To me, White is sterile at coaching,- nonchalant at transferring the "how-to" of basketball. White relays zero "fire" into his players. He really only transfers the concept of fire to the fans. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator