giphy.gif

Go Gators!!!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'm going to have to reiterate that Gatorchatter members are not allowed to watch this game or face penalties. Watching only supports Mike White. When you watch, it's the same as reaching out and stuffing several hundred dollars bills into his back pocket.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Filth

Im reading Pippins new autobiography. Well written and brutally honest about his team mates and coaches. Worth the read. His son is a player. Go gators.........

Last edited:

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
Fitlh.

Im reading Pippins new autobiography. Well written and brutally honest about his team mates and coaches. Worth the read. His son is a player. Go gators.........
No kidding, this is the second year I have heard Scottie Pippen Jr ad naseaum on SECN.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I'm going to have to reiterate that Gatorchatter members are not allowed to watch this game or face penalties. Watching only supports Mike White. When you watch, it's the same as reaching out and stuffing several hundred dollars bills into his back pocket.

Can I watch but throw food at the TV while pronouncing death upon Mike Mike? This is my normal routine. Every morning I ask God to annihilate him from the face of the earth.

Ninjax

Nov 21, 2017
Looking at the rest of the schedule I say we go .500, which puts us at 18-13. If we can somehow get the ball to bounce our way and flip two games in our direction, I would say the season has been a success given all the circumstances.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well we aren't allowed to watch the games so I would say we won't see anything happen. Hard to imagine this team finishing above 500 without Castleton for an extended amount of time which they say he may miss multiple weeks or months now with the shoulder injury.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

I just can’t stomach watching anymore. Full blown apathy and disgust has set in. However, I might follow this thread just to see how you dish out the punishment as the comments unveil who is watching the game.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
I just can’t stomach watching anymore. Full blown apathy and disgust has set in. However, I might follow this thread just to see how you dish out the punishment as the comments unveil who is watching the game.
Make us watch another game is my guess as punishment

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Do I have to self-report attendance? Per NCAA, I will self-impose penalties.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Do I have to self-report attendance? Per NCAA, I will self-impose penalties.

Same here.

Just like Auburn and Bruce Pearl did, I will self impose a tournament ban during a season when you have no chance to make the field

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator