Gator Basketball ***Official Game Thread BBALL*** Florida vs West Virginia

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The guys are playing well so far . We gotta keep it up though . The mountaineers are having turnovers left and right .

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is up 30-18 at the under 4 timeout. We have gone a little cold from outside. Missed out last 5 3tpers I believe. Decent looks though

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hudson really scuffling our there. Clanking free throws and playing with no confidence .

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Nemb setting up some beautiful three point shots. That brick...

Ocalaman

Mar 7, 2018
Free throw shooting is killing them. Ballard is way off tonight and Hudson is terrible. Gators totally fell apart and got outhustled the last 4 minutes of the 1st half. This game should have been a total blowout and the guys are choking it away. 30-27 at halftime, when it was 26-13 at one point.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
I'm not quite sure if it's correlation or causation here: but when Hudson went in, he instantly jacks up--and misses--a 3, then misses 2 FTs...and WVU cuts an 11 point lead down to 3 before we can even blink.

On one hand: for most of the half, the Gators were playing some fantastic defense--flying to the ball, getting rebounds, and playing tough, disciplined D. On the other: we continued sloppy play on the offensive end. With as much turnovers as our D gave us, as many open 3s as we had, and as many times we were going to the line...we should be blowing these guys out. But we aren't.

Hope White takes the half to calm the guys down, have them refocus and begin on fire again.

KronoGator

Aug 28, 2014
Not being able to hit Free Throws has been a problem since Billy's last year, it's a curse.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
I think coach White is shuttling too many players in and out, way too many combinations. I don't think they can get in any kind of rhythm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.