Gator Basketball ***Official Game Thread BBALL*** UGAly @ Florida

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Auburn at home in a few weeks would be my guess. We always seem to play well against them too.
Agreed. But right now Pearl > Toddy. Would love to see us tighten up several things to include, if we get the lead late, not stopping the offense until there’s about 6 left on the shot clock and then either turning it over or heaving up a Wild contested perimeter shot.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Time will tell. We have depth at guard and bigs that few teams can match. Our pg has one of the best assist to TO ratios in the conference, we dominate on the boards and seem to have figured out that FT’s are important. We need that signature win to build confidence but I’m back in the pumper camp (until the next blowout loss ).
Change your screen name to Tide!

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Ohh we’re winning that one, but might not need to wait that long. I think we plow some puss Wednesday night.
comedy central season 2 episode 5 GIF by Workaholics

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Just gotta play a whole game. I think they're getting better if they can keep from regressing. I like swishy Todd and this team in spite of its warts and what negators say.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Consider the White years. The thought of a top 20 offense and a coherent roster seemed foreign. We have a team that's fun to watch. They are getting better. Now they need to put it together for a full game.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Not comparing coaches or teams but I am sitting here watching Uconn play and how much I enjoy watching them. It happened in the tourney last year when they creamed everyone and are now one of the few teams who actually use quite a bit of motion and movement on offense. Yes I know most all college teams use the high ball screen with the other 3 players just standing and Uconn does on occasion too, but like last year and this year, UConn is not better athletically than most good teams they play and arguably are less athletic this year. But it is fun to watch an offense on occasion where the 4 guys without the ball are not just standing and spectating.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Not comparing coaches or teams but I am sitting here watching Uconn play and how much I enjoy watching them. It happened in the tourney last year when they creamed everyone and are now one of the few teams who actually use quite a bit of motion and movement on offense. Yes I know most all college teams use the high ball screen with the other 3 players just standing and Uconn does on occasion too, but like last year and this year, UConn is not better athletically than most good teams they play and arguably are less athletic this year. But it is fun to watch an offense on occasion where the 4 guys without the ball are not just standing and spectating.

I was extremely impressed by them last season when they came into the O’Dome and put on an absolute clinic.
Very well coached team!

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Ohh we’re winning that one, but might not need to wait that long. I think we plow some puss Wednesday night.
Time to get one at aTm Saturday. Win the next 2 and we’re ranked in the top 15 and in the upper echelon of the conference standings.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Top 15 in the nation, but I’m pretty sure you knew that lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator