***Official Game Thread: Corndwags destroy Dabos; 98MD in shambles; 78 swallows Burrow whole***

What will be the result of the NCG?

• LSU by 1-9

Votes: 44 26.8%
  • LSU by 10+

Votes: 103 62.8%
  • Clemson by 1-9

Votes: 14 8.5%
  • Clemson by 10+

Votes: 3 1.8%

• Total voters

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
Count me in on LSU winning it all. I think Clemson has a chance, they're stacked with 5 stars and have a better head coach. They never quit. But everything has broken LSU's way this year, including the championship game at home. I just can't see LSU being denied. They have an elite offense and their defense is improved. A balllicker transfer lost it for Ohio State last night, they were one pass away from winning it.

LSU 37 - Clemson 24

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Count me in on LSU winning it all. I think Clemson has a chance, they're stacked with 5 stars and have a better head coach. They never quit. But everything has broken LSU's way this year, including the championship game at home. I just can't see LSU being denied. They have an elite offense and their defense is improved. A balllicker transfer lost it for Ohio State last night, they were one pass away from winning it.

LSU 37 - Clemson 24

I’m not clear if that was his fault on the late pick. The play went on long enough that it had reached the point of improvise time. The receiver made a sharp cut to the left just as Fields was releasing the ball.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Auburn fans were pretty cool this year tbqh not many jerks...def not like FSU fans

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
I’m not clear if that was his fault on the late pick. The play went on long enough that it had reached the point of improvise time. The receiver made a sharp cut to the left just as Fields was releasing the ball.
The Clemson player was the only one in the shot.

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
We’ve had good experiences with them, both at home and in Baton Rouge.
Me too, got invited into a mac daddy tailgate with a full kitchen and a couple of big screens about 5 minutes after I got off the Gator Booster bus. Fantastic people.

Oscar the G

Nov 7, 2018
@Oscar the G not that I think you are genuinely interested in learning anything but if you are, read this...
No, I liked that. Do teams get more weekly practice time for bowl season? Going off what ltraz said, did lsu change their practice time or quality to favor the defense? That's what I was getting at with my original question. Aranda had the extra time, but so did riley, so I would think thats a wash?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The Clemson player was the only one in the shot.

Of course. The camera followed the ball. What you would have seen in the replay is the OSU receiver, after drifting right toward the end zone, practically breaking an ankle on a hard turn to the left as Fields releases the ball. The receiver loses his footing he turns so hard.

My reaction was the same as yours at first sight. The replay totally changed my perception of the play.

BTW, Fields is a baller. I like the kid.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Of course. The camera followed the ball. What you would have seen in the replay is the OSU receiver, after drifting right toward the end zone, practically breaking an ankle on a hard turn to the left as Fields releases the ball. The receiver loses his footing he turns so hard.

My reaction was the same as yours at first sight. The replay totally changed my perception of the play.

I like all the QBs in the playoffs this season tbh but yeah anyone that leaves the Dwags is ok in my book and fields is a huge talent that Kirby squandered like he does with all of it he gets

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015

Fk ALL Dwags.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Can't see LSU being shut out on winning it all. This is their season, jus don't think Climpson will have the firepower to stay up with Burrow. Trevor Lawrence thought he got hit by OU's defense. He better get ready.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Still trying to wrap my head around Ogre being 14-0 and having one of the most aggressive offenses in the country.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I can live with either team winning it. I wanted POSU out so it’s all fine

Besides FSU and Miami lost their bowl games so all is well

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.