Gator Basketball ***Official Game Thread*** Florida at Mississippi St

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is down 56-52 at the under 8 timeout. Some good play by Appleby to pick up the scoring. Also had a bad turnover

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
LOL. You guys still watching the schit show that is Mike White coaching. Every year you say this is the year and it’s rinse and repeat. Even @Jbossgator8 says he’s not going to watch, yet he does. :lol:

Because we’re Gator fans. I watch no matter how bad our teams are.

FlyingGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 2, 2017
I am sitting in China on Day 2 of hotel room isolation, and desperate for anything interesting. Streaming the game on data so it's even uglier, and Mowins sounds even more idiotic if that is possible. The Gator inside game makes me want to rip my eyes out and listening to Mowins makes me want to puncture both eardrums. Luckily getting stuck in the hospital over here is a greater threat than both those. Don't know if I can keep it on though if at least one of those doesn't improve. If not, I wil go chew on some tinfoil for awhile rather then keep this game on..

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We had our chances to trim the lead and even take the lead but our shots haven't fallen.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yet another disappointing performance.
And our best player gets hurt.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
These ****ing guys make me sick . We are a ****ty team and I’m tired of watching this bullls****

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.