Gator Basketball ***Official Game Thread*** Florida at Mississippi St

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If you think any decisions regarding Mike White are affected by whether or not you or I watch a game on Tv, you’re delusional.
Of course it does. It effects the tv ratings. Less viewers watch, lower the tv rating. ESPN -> ESPN2 -> ESPNU -> SEC Network -> not televised.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What a comeback in the final minute but not meant to be. Should have been a 15 point loss but these Gators just didn't give up like myself and many other Gator fans did.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
LOL get Locke and Duruji (and White obvi) out of my life

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I haven’t watched more than 2-3 minutes of Gator basketball at a time in about 3 years.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It has been reported a number of times. Payne plays when he feels like it.
All of White's teams have been soft except the elite eight team. It is White. This won't change until he is gone.

I watched AU v UK and those two coaches were truly passionate in shouting instructions, in shouting at their players. White acts like he is not invested, even though he's paid to be. Is he daydreaming of being an AD somewhere?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I watched AU v UK and those two coaches were truly passionate in shouting instructions, in shouting at their players. White acts like he is not invested, even though he's paid to be. Is he daydreaming of being an AD somewhere?

White is the first basketball coach I know of to have multiple p,ayers basically eat their way out of a scholly. Jitoboh being next on the list. Things like that are all White.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
White is the first basketball coach I know of to have multiple p,ayers basically eat their way out of a scholly. Jitoboh being next on the list. Things like that are all White.

White cannot develop players: Payne, Jitoboh. He certainly doesn't inspire anybody. Castleton is beginning to show frustration at how they are playing.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Tweet

"When I die, I'm going to have Mike White as a pallbearer so he can let me down one last time

... and let me down slowly.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I don’t have a Nielsen box, or any other viewer tracking device, on my tv. Do you?
i do. Ive asked them to come get the gdmm thing for months. "Oh we cant come get it cause of covid." Ive threatened to put it by the street. Im stupidly nervrous trying to disconnect it cause it looks like th Apollo lunar landing panel behind my TV.......enough wires to stretch out from Ben Hill to Cedar Key.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Really that complicated now? They were simpler when I had one.

Had one way back when. I figured if a TV show came on (a particular person close to me starred in it) I'd switch to that channel. No log books. No nothing. They listen to signals embedded in the programs and embedded in the commercials. No telling what else they were "listening" to. You also had to wear a clip on resembling a pager. Hmmmmm.

But the good news was it was monetarily very rewarding. If you were a good little boy and wore your pager thingy all the time you got five bucks a month. I think they got pissed because I switched to another channel every time a commercial came on...except of course for my one targeted show.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Another Moral Victory for the Gators.

I also haven't watched a game in years, I do watch some high-lites but there are so few to pick from.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
So I saw where the AD at Duke Univ. just announced his retirement. Perhaps nepotism can help Mike land his dream job as an AD???????

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
So I saw where the AD at Duke Univ. just announced his retirement. Perhaps nepotism can help Mike land his dream job as an AD???????

Does Mike White even have the get-up & go to apply for his Dad's vacated position? Or would he shy away from it?

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Since Duke’s AD helped Fooley select our basketball coach, do we get to help Duke select their next AD?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator