***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Florida vs Alabama***

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Gator87 said:
Muschamp won't put Harris in the game because if he does something good it'll prove what an idiot he his hitching his wagon to the ineptitude that is Jeff Driskel.
i never thought of that but i'm afraid you might be right.

Gator charm

Founding Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Foley seriously needs to take a step back and see what this hire is doing to take our football program back to the pre-SOS era. It is humiliating. Cut the losses and move on.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
dubster1 said:
Hey fooley you still 10000 percent behind da chump, you and him needs to go immediately, and again where oh where are the damn pumpers. Gatornation awaits your excuses for dudskil and the chump
amen

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
VulcanAlex said:
Even worse that I thought it could be. Without the gifts from Bama we would not have scored. Just proves we are far away from where we desire to be and not making too much progress either.
it also shows that our defensive guru was not the chump but the guy that is the DC in Seattle

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wow, Missouri LOST to Indiana.

Embarrassing for the SEC.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
meanwhile- heard espn reported winston came out to practice in uniform., jimbo told him to change, and he came out in shoulder pads laughing. jimbo not amused

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
GatormanTX;n55915 said:
Enter Sunshine Pumpers telling us all how well we did and how we are getting so much better.

Drink sum bleach!

:drunk:

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
There is no doubt that Jeff Driskel has got to go. The defense didn't play great, but they did force enough turn overs and give us 21 points. Driskel as much of a good guy as he is, looked scared out there the whole day. He even had a decent amount of time.

The offense could not move the ball and while the D did not play great, they made up for their mistakes with TOs. Just one good offensive drive in the second or third quarter and this is a different game. Just 1. Driskel didn't look like he even wanted to be out there. He look scared.

I feel that Driskel might be a great practice player when he doesn't have to worry about getting hit, but it's time to move him to TE or let him play backup. He will not get it done for us.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I am fully convinced that there is NO, ZERO, NADA way that JD can lead this team anymore. He makes bad decisions, playing scared, and absolutely plays with no fire or enthusiasm. I've tried to support him and get behind him. After today, I can no longer do it. There with WM too. We are just wasting our time. Nothing at this point shows that WM has us in the right direction at all. Treon should have at least had a shot to see if we could spark something offensively. It dang sure would not have the situation. How bout lets go to a zone, we're stuffing the run, so lets keep everything in front of us. How bout this.....Why in the world could UF not have a successful Freshman play. Many, even the clowns have done it. What's the problem with trying. Again a coach with no vision. Poorly coached, played, and planned ball game. Hate being a downer but JD is done IMO and WM is close as well unless he tries a Freshman.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n56351 said:
There is no doubt that Jeff Driskel has got to go. The defense didn't play great, but they did force enough turn overs and give us 21 points. Driskel as much of a good guy as he is, looked scared out there the whole day. He even had a decent amount of time.

The offense could not move the ball and while the D did not play great, they made up for their mistakes with TOs. Just one good offensive drive in the second or third quarter and this is a different game. Just 1. Driskel didn't look like he even wanted to be out there. He look scared.

I feel that Driskel might be a great practice player when he doesn't have to worry about getting hit, but it's time to move him to TE or let him play backup. He will not get it done for us.

I'm not defending Driskel, but, that was a team loss, minus our Punter.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator said:
ATXGator;n56351 said:

I'm not defending Driskel, but, that was a team loss, minus our Punter.
It was a team loss, but Driskel played horrible. The D didn't play great, but they at least got us turn overs and kept us in the game. It's not like the OL played horrible... Driskel had time and he just couldn't make any plays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.