***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Florida vs Alabama***

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator said:
ATXGator;n56351 said:
There is no doubt that Jeff Driskel has got to go. The defense didn't play great, but they did force enough turn overs and give us 21 points. Driskel as much of a good guy as he is, looked scared out there the whole day. He even had a decent amount of time.

The offense could not move the ball and while the D did not play great, they made up for their mistakes with TOs. Just one good offensive drive in the second or third quarter and this is a different game. Just 1. Driskel didn't look like he even wanted to be out there. He look scared.

I feel that Driskel might be a great practice player when he doesn't have to worry about getting hit, but it's time to move him to TE or let him play backup. He will not get it done for us.

I'm not defending Driskel, but, that was a team loss, minus our Punter.
No Driskel sucked today, the secondary had major problems, don't know when Treon is going to be ready, but I hope soon.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara said:
We graded out champions. Isnt that what Zook used to say.
Zook was big on:

"I see things you guys don't see"
and my favorite...
"They were really flyin' around out there"

Gator charm

Founding Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Mushdawg has to go. He has taken the program to pre SOS lows. Wake up Foley. This is on you. We are not relevant anymore in football. Your hire. Your legacy. Fix it.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Thus guy sums it up well...
Ralph D. Russo @ralphDrussoAP
Follow
Florida-Bama is Weekend at Bernie's. The Gators look dead, Tide carrying them around putting sunglasses on them.
5:58 PM - 20 Sep 2014

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
TN G8tr said:
I am fully convinced that there is NO, ZERO, NADA way that JD can lead this team anymore. He makes bad decisions, playing scared, and absolutely plays with no fire or enthusiasm. I've tried to support him and get behind him. After today, I can no longer do it. There with WM too. We are just wasting our time. Nothing at this point shows that WM has us in the right direction at all. Treon should have at least had a shot to see if we could spark something offensively. It dang sure would not have the situation. How bout lets go to a zone, we're stuffing the run, so lets keep everything in front of us. How bout this.....Why in the world could UF not have a successful Freshman play. Many, even the clowns have done it. What's the problem with trying. Again a coach with no vision. Poorly coached, played, and planned ball game. Hate being a downer but JD is done IMO and WM is close as well unless he tries a Freshman.
Sure thing Vatara!! I'll even do it at half the cost. And my first actions as HBC would be....
Treon you're getting the start at UT.
Roper let it all hang out son and throw everything but the kitchen sink at 'em.
Durkin you better get your schnit together and play a little more zone til these guys can cover.
Valdez love ya bro, but we need your speed back at Safety.
Now lets go kick Ut's a$$.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara said:
We graded out champions. Isnt that what Zook used to say.
Zook also would say....'We're getting better."

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
That's a way of putting it MJM! Pretty much nailed it there.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator;n56424 said:
Like I said, I wasn't defending Driskel. We have more issues to fix than just pulling Jeff, which should be the first decision.

I'm not defending Driskel, but, that was a team loss, minus our Punter.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Christy averaged 52.7, kicked one 66 yards. Pinned 'em 3 times inside 20. HE's solidly in the running for the Ray Guy Award.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar said:
Christy averaged 52.7, kicked one 66 yards. Pinned 'em 3 times inside 20. HE's solidly in the running for the Ray Guy Award.
A shining star.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.