***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Florida vs ECU Birmingham Bowl***

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Defense gave up a lot of yards. The Int's we got were game changing. We won, the era (error) of dawgchump is done. Let's hope Macdaddy recruits, develops & game plans better. To the future!

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Some of the things I saw today I liked.....more like the end of the Muschamp Error. But there is one heck of a core for Mac to build off of. Lane impressed me and still an indication WM cannot evalutate players that should play. Anzalone is going to be one to watch on the D side. If they can bolster the recruiting class our turnaround will be sooner rather than later.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
TN G8tr;n143993 said:
Some of the things I saw today I liked.....more like the end of the Muschamp Error. But there is one heck of a core for Mac to build off of. Lane impressed me and still an indication WM cannot evalutate players that should play. Anzalone is going to be one to watch on the D side. If they can bolster the recruiting class our turnaround will be sooner rather than later.
I saw a lot that we can build on. I don't think it will take much to put this tire fire out.I'm excited about our future

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Damn...,.500 posts for this game? :lol:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n143845 said:
Sorry, brah but Dunbar has more drops than anyone, although Westbrook has, of course, the game killing drops.
I wouldn't be surprised if Dunbar ended the year with more drops than receptions. Do they keep a stat for drops that we could find?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb