***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Florida vs FSU***

How many yards will UF rush for against FSU?

• 49 or less

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • 50-99

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • 100-149

Votes: 51 49.5%
  • 150-199

Votes: 14 13.6%
  • 200+

Votes: 3 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
@cousindaveFL: Florida State is ranked 117th out of 130 teams in Pass Defense. Kyle Trask just threw for 282 yards on the 4th ranked pass defense in the country.
That's what I keep saying to people who think FSU will hire some one dimensional goofball coach like Leach or Norvell. Their defense is already bad enough, why hire someone who will make it even worse? :lol:

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
That's what I keep saying to people who think FSU will hire some one dimensional goofball coach like Leach or Norvell. Their defense is already bad enough, why hire someone who will make it even worse? :lol:
The question is how do we get them to hire someone who will make it worse?

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
2 weeks' prep to get ready to trounce FSU. Gives Zuniga time to heal.
Mullen needs to increase # of plays forToney. He should not jerk around with Emory. Give him whole drives to TDs.
Gators must get a coupla routine sacks, along with INTs, and caused fumble recoveries. Embarrass all things Nole.

To hell with changing QB's, whether you give them whole drives or not. If Dan doesn't know how to coach without a running QB, start EJ and let him learn.

I personally say go with Trask, he got us here. Teams all around the country figure out how to get a running game without a Tebow or Manziel. Dan gets paid 6 mil a year, figure it out.

g8tr76

Lifetime Member
Mar 28, 2016
I almost could tolerate the noles before their s-ain't and j majors tried everything they could do to get us the death penalty in 84. Then the s-ain't sent out his troops to hurt Gator players in 96 and 01; followed by the acc and childress et al calling the swindle game for the noles. A win would be outstanding, but nothing less than a 35 points will be satisfying. Gators 38-3

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Suck it, tiny teats,
Hey dumbass, he didn't play against Miami.
HE only has 10 games.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
To hell with changing QB's, whether you give them whole drives or not. If Dan doesn't know how to coach without a running QB, start EJ and let him learn.

I personally say go with Trask, he got us here. Teams all around the country figure out how to get a running game without a Tebow or Manziel. Dan gets paid 6 mil a year, figure it out.
I don't think that's what it is. I'm fairly sure he gets him reps, not only to mix it up, but to keep EJ happy. Worst case, nobody comes back..best case, they all come back and fight it out in the spring. Plus, he's young, he needs reps, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator