***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Florida vs FSU***

How many yards will UF rush for against FSU?

• 49 or less

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • 50-99

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • 100-149

Votes: 51 49.5%
  • 150-199

Votes: 14 13.6%
  • 200+

Votes: 3 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
I don't think that's what it is. I'm fairly sure he gets him reps, not only to mix it up, but to keep EJ happy. Worst case, nobody comes back..best case, they all come back and fight it out in the spring. Plus, he's young, he needs reps, too.

Your worst case is not credible, we are not losing both. And if you want to get him practice, let's try the old fashioned way, get a big lead and put EJ in for the last quarter or so.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
7:30 pm kickoff confirmed. Night game boys (and queen)

That's perfect for me. May not have been able to make it otherwise. But where are you seeing this?

*edit. Disregard.

Last edited:

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Breaking 3000 isn’t happening in the regular season but the fact that it’s in question is incredible. If he starts those first two games, we might be debating 3200 right now.
Actually if you add FF's yds to Trask's, it's over 3K. Had Trask been starting from week 1, I suspect he'd have at least as many passing yards in those games as FF did.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Breaking 3000 isn’t happening in the regular season but the fact that it’s in question is incredible. If he starts those first two games, we might be debating 3200 right now.

Actually if you add FF's yds to Trask's, it's over 3K. Had Trask been starting from week 1, I suspect he'd have at least as many passing yards in those games as FF did.

NCAA College Football FBS current team Stats   NCAA com.png

Fodderwing

Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Florida-Florida State Set for 7:30 p.m. Kickoff on SEC Network - Florida Gators

Game Time Network
Ole Miss at Mississippi State Thurs., Nov. 28 | 7:30 ET ESPN
Missouri at Arkansas Fri., Nov. 29 | 2:30 ET CBS
Louisville at Kentucky Sat., Nov. 30 | 12:00 ET SEC Network
Clemson at South Carolina Sat., Nov. 30 | 12:00 ET ESPN
Alabama at Auburn Sat., Nov. 30 | 3:30 ET CBS
Vanderbilt at Tennessee Sat., Nov. 30 | 4:00 ET SEC Network
Texas A&M at LSU Sat., Nov. 30 | 7:00 ET ESPN
Florida State at Florida Sat., Nov. 30 | 7:30 ET SEC Network

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I know - was just talking about Trask’s yardage, not team yardage. And I bet you’d be right. Trask May have been closing in on a 3500 (or more) yard season if he was week 1 starter.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I know - was just talking about Trask’s yardage, not team yardage. And I bet you’d be right. Trask May have been closing in on a 3500 (or more) yard season if he was week 1 starter.
I forgot what thread I posted it on but after the first four games I said we were on pace for 3600 after the bowl game.

Hell we might get there against FSU.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Irregardless of weather it’s Trask or Franks or Trask and Franks we haven’t had over 3000 yards in a single season season since the Raygun administration. For all intensive porpoises that’s the real point here.

Fodderwing

Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Irregardless of weather it’s Trask or Franks or Trask and Franks we haven’t had over 3000 yards in a single season season since the Raygun administration. For all intensive porpoises that’s the real point here.

It is all smoking mirrors, dontchano!

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Facts don't matter. Sideways offense forever. Dak never happened. Mullen sucks. Pull the plug now before FSU gets the next best superstar coach who can't be beaten.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The Seminole players, no doubt, will "try" to rally around the interim HC. Plus they do seem to be playing better than rock-bottom awful of before. So we may have a different than usual FSU opponent in our faces.??

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
How does Dak Prescott ever make a Mullen pumper's case? Mullen never won anything with Dak.

Ox, no one wins anything at a place like Miss State. It just doesn’t happen. Look no further than Spurrier at Usce(which is still a better spot than Starkville). At one point he had Lattimore, Clowney, Alshon Jeffrey and Stephon Gilmore on the same team. That level job is good for an upset here or there, an occasional close call and that’s about it. Even as a HOF coach, Spurrier needed a down uga, really down ut and drugged up Meyer to squeak out the East in 2010. If he can’t get a place like that over the hump, no one can.

Mullen got somewhat close in 2014 but otherwise had no chance, especially with the West being what it was during his time. No one was going to do much better. There are a million legit criticisms of DM. Not winning anything of consequence in Starkville isn’t one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.