***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Florida vs LSU***

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n77083 said:
What is it about being competent, winning games and having the respect of the entire nation that just bothers some of you so much?

At this point I just believe they're plants from other schools that are enjoying watching this current coaching staff destroy our program. There's no other logical explanation.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n76992 said:
You've got to be kidding me. Improvement. I saw the same ole shiiittt I've been watching for years. I used to have hope. I use to be an optimist. But I've seen enough to know that it will never change. Same ol shhiitt I've been watching for the entire Muschamp era. FOUR years NOW!

This was your prediction of what the score would be:

"What the heck... 5 (2)"

We should have scored 31 points. I believe that's a lot of improvement, considering the dropped balls and turnovers. How can you say that's not an improvement. How many would we have scored if Harris played? What would have happened had Jones, Orr and VH III not been out? We would have won the gsme easily.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
GI, we're four years into this. We shouldn't be struggling with the worst teams in the SEC.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator;n77109 said:

"What the heck... 5 (2)"

We should have scored 31 points. I believe that's a lot of improvement, considering the dropped balls and turnovers. How can you say that's not an improvement. How many would we have scored if Harris played? What would have happened had Jones, Orr and VH III not been out? We would have won the gsme easily.

Well Debose was the reason for a couple of scores due to special teams. Our offense is still hurting Harris might improve it like you say.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
GIGator;n77109 said:

"What the heck... 5 (2)"

To answer your question, the reason it's not an improvement is that it's the same flawed philosophy that we've seen for 4 years. Don't you find it odd that when we had a 10 point lead, we played a certain way and called certain types of plays, and then that suddenly changed when we were down? Go back and re watch the UK game. Same magical offensive improvement when it was absolutely necessary.

WM isn't going to ever play to win. He will always play to not lose. And look at the record. I saw enough of that nonsense growing up in the 80s. It doesn't work, which is why even in our wins, we are always one or two plays away from losing. I'll repeat its a failed philosophy and needs to be killed now. The more we wait, the worse it will be.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Wait 'til the Muschamp-style puts our recruiting into free-fall.
Wait 'til the Muschamp Death-Camp for NFL dreams kicks in.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
We used to have 80-100 pages of game comments... I think most have just given up until this loser is fired... And whomever coach9 is, it is obvious they are a member of muschamp's family...

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GMDGATOR;n77253 said:
We used to have 80-100 pages of game comments... I think most have just given up until this loser is fired... And whomever coach9 is, it is obvious they are a member of muschamp's family...

Agree with the page count thing, but with that, it's the Chatterbox that takes much of that verbiage away now. I do take care of other things while Gator games are on which is significantly different then the all focus attention come kick-off that seems like a decade ago...

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
This quote from Miles just sucks, "Winning my 100th game here in The Swamp adds something special."

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
GatorStud;n77354 said:
Agree with the page count thing, but with that, it's the Chatterbox that takes much of that verbiage away now. I do take care of other things while Gator games are on which is significantly different then the all focus attention come kick-off that seems like a decade ago...

Yeah, I am not a fan of the chatter box. I can't sit here and monitor the box. I like to come in and periodically check posts.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n77136 said:
To answer your question, the reason it's not an improvement is that it's the same flawed philosophy that we've seen for 4 years. Don't you find it odd that when we had a 10 point lead, we played a certain way and called certain types of plays, and then that suddenly changed when we were down? Go back and re watch the UK game. Same magical offensive improvement when it was absolutely necessary.

WM isn't going to ever play to win. He will always play to not lose. And look at the record. I saw enough of that nonsense growing up in the 80s. It doesn't work, which is why even in our wins, we are always one or two plays away from losing. I'll repeat its a failed philosophy and needs to be killed now. The more we wait, the worse it will

I'm not sure what your implying? Maybe I'm just misunderstanding you. Are you saying that we sat on the ball?

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n77083 said:
What is it about being competent, winning games and having the respect of the entire nation that just bothers some of you so much?

We've seen twice how a real HC can come in and win with what is currently campus, while building a future.

We're still trying to make this **** work, and keep coming up with lame excuses as to why it should be given more time. I respect every poster here, but it has gotten to the point of being a mental condition.

I don't think any of us like it any more than you. My point has been, let things play out. If or when we are out of the picture for the East, that's when it will be time to discuss pulling the plug. That doesn't mean I'm not in favor of pulling it even if we win the East. If we somehow limp our way in to Atlanta and get smoked, then I will favor a change. We should be better by then, not worse. Hopefully, Harris will get a chance to make the offense go. If Muschamp goes with Jeff and only gives Treon a few plays, we will lose again and that will seal the deal in my book.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator;n77474 said:
I don't think any of us like it any more than you. My point has been, let things play out. If or when we are out of the picture for the East, that's when it will be time to discuss pulling the plug.

No, no, no NO! It was time to discuss pulling the plug when we let a Division 2 team with more injuries than us waltz into our home and whip us on our field. Fire Muschamp!

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Coach9;n76812 said:
Thanks for not posting often

Gee, Mrs. Muschamp, how ingenious you are. For the record, I've been posting for several years between the old GSMB and this board after I found it. As far as your comments, well, you seem to be uneducated and ill informed about college football in general and Gator football specifically. Take a look at Muschamp's record here at UF over the past 4 seasons. How you can believe that the results of the program don't ulitmately rest with him as the head coach tells us everything we need to know about you. Maybe you'll do all of us a favor and post less frequently yourself because your comments show how clueless you truly are about the state of our program.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
GIGator;n77109 said:

"What the heck... 5 (2)"

BUT WE DIDN'T SCORE 31 POINTS! AND WE LOST THE GAME!! And of the points we scored, a lot of those points came from special teams play, not because the offense was some juggernaut last night. And then in crunch time, when we should have been guaranteed going to OT worst case scenario but realistically attempting to win the game on a last second field goal in regulation, our 4th year junior QB does the same stupid sh!t he's been doing since he got here, which is making a boneheaded play that completely ****s us over. We were gifted several extra plays at the end of the game...all we have to do is either execute a couple of those plays correctly OR don't execute the play so long as we don't turn the ball over, but that's what he did. Talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. And I really don't understand how you can't understand this to be the case. You watched the same game we all did. As far as Treon, who the **** knows how many we would have scored with him. The guy is a true frosh who has played in one or two games.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
ATXGator;n77022 said:
It's not the end for champ. The sad thing... We can still win the east! USC and Mizzou are beatable. UGA is also. If Treon can give us a spark we have a chance[/

I don't think the receivers step up enough to make this happen, but if they did, this would be the nightmare scenario for the Gator Nation.

G8RNGA

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator;77474 said:
I don't think any of us like it any more than you. My point has been, let things play out. If or when we are out of the picture for the East, that's when it will be time to discuss pulling the plug. That doesn't mean I'm not in favor of pulling it even if we win the East. If we somehow limp our way in to Atlanta and get smoked, then I will favor a change. We should be better by then, not worse. Hopefully, Harris will get a chance to make the offense go. If Muschamp goes with Jeff and only gives Treon a few plays, we will lose again and that will seal the deal in my book.
If the measuring stick by Foley is not wins/losses, but whether we are relevant, then I think we all can respond equally on that - no. We haven't been relevant in many years and we aren't trending that it will change anytime soon.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator;n77474 said:

If we wait till the SEC game it would be too late therefore it wouldn't happen. Also I'll bet my house we don't win the east. These guys aren't having fun out there at all. There's a huge cloud over the program and it's not going away untill muschamp is fired.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Looking over all the threads after a long trip home I see all the frustration and share that with all my GC friends. But one thing that just sticks out to me and just the same ole Coachspeak from WM, "it's not all on JD". To some point I understand his support of his QB. I am not going to bash the kid personally and still think that he is trying hard to win. But it is what it is. He just will not be able to get it done consistently at UF. But after hearing that again after the game the other night it is just getting old. He may not make all the mistakes but his were costly and at the wrong time. So much as that it directly contributed to the loss IMO. 2 of the 3 turnovers directly turned into LSU points and the one being the game winning field goal. It's those that cut you like a knife. I can understand keeping the mental aspect of support on your team and players but at this point WM stating that JD gives us the best chance to win is just BS. TH proved that to be an inaccurate statement at UT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.