Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
bradgator2;n78358 said:
Count me in. See ya at Phans.

Awesome! Yeah, our plans to stop by there this past weekend were quickly killed by reports of people taking over our usual tailgate spot...this week we'll get to town earlier so we can stop by.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'll be watching I think we're going to lose another close one. 24-17 mizzou muschamp gets a contract extension through 2029

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n79218 said:
I'll be watching I think we're going to lose another close one. 24-17 mizzou muschamp gets a contract extension through 2029

You have been wrong the past two weeks, maybe you should stop with your predictions. :lol:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n79376 said:
You have been wrong the past two weeks, maybe you should stop with your predictions. :lol:

Hopefully my being wrong streak continues

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
My biggest worry about this game is if we lose it's going to be a struggle to get bowl eligible

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n79498 said:
My biggest worry about this game is if we lose it's going to be a struggle to get bowl eligible

I'm not gonna lie, when it was announced we were not going to make up the Idaho game, I had a sinking feeling that lost win was going to make a difference somewhere down the road. I still feel it could keep us out of a bowl game IF Treon takes over the offense from here on. With Jeff I worry about even winning 2 more games much less enough to make a bowl. Jeff has all the physical tools, but he just keeps showing he has that "what was he thinking" moment always waiting on the back burner for just the wrong moment. I wish it were otherwise, the kid has skills, he just can't seem to stay mentally focused through a full game.

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
NavetG8r;n79628 said:
I'm not gonna lie, when it was announced we were not going to make up the Idaho game, I had a sinking feeling that lost win was going to make a difference somewhere down the road. I still feel it could keep us out of a bowl game IF Treon takes over the offense from here on. With Jeff I worry about even winning 2 more games much less enough to make a bowl. Jeff has all the physical tools, but he just keeps showing he has that "what was he thinking" moment always waiting on the back burner for just the wrong moment. I wish it were otherwise, the kid has skills, he just can't seem to stay mentally focused through a full game.

You hit the nail on the head Navet! That is JD to a T.... just imagine TH's mind in JD's body....wow..... would like to see JD run a few routes at TE just to see with his speed...

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
We need this win. It would nice for Muschamp to not set a record and have us unranked for the entire season....

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n79628 said:

I was a little more optimistic at the time but we're definitely going to wish we rescheduled that game. Last years Missouri game is when I realized we wasn't gonna make a bowl. I'm still holding out hope for this year though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator