Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
We literally suck... Not even competitive anymore

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
TN G8tr;n83764 said:
I could go on and on about the pathetic display we saw last night. Also with the Deer in the Headlights look on this coaching staff, including WM. But no need to repeat the obvious..........

Well here it goes. Muschamp may only have one fan left, his wife. And that might be debatable. Foley has two options and he must do both, it cannot be either/or. First, he must FIRE Muschamp immediately. It is proven now more than ever he does not have control of this program. He cannot coach it, teach it, evaluate it, or be entrusted with it any longer. ESPN had an amazing stat last night in the post game. Out of 147 games, if I recollect (still hungover a bit), 2 times that a team only allow less than 120 total offense to a team and lost with that point margin in CFB History. Both losses were, you guessed it, Florida and Will Muschamp. Just plain unexecusable. I'm not even at a point to call him a nice guy, just can't do it. He'll always be an underachiever. The kid out of HS that wanted to play at UF and couldn't get a walk on offer. Played at UGAly that has the stinch of Ray Goff, and a DB on a team that was awful. He'll only be able to get it done as a coordinator. I don't think you can entrust him to run a major organiztion at any level. Hell, Saban wouldn't promote him to DC at Miami so maybe he was getting the message then as well. Its over and for the good of all Move on.

Second, Foley is going to have to do this now so save any face he has left with the Gator Nation. I used to have the utmost respect for Jeremy but this has damaged it almost as bad as WM has damaged our program. Meyer may have said that the program was "broken", well Jeremy you let WM take what was broken and blast it into oblivion. If he does not act now and decisively it will effect the remaining years as the AD here. He has little to no margin of error on this. If Jeremy cannot get it done perhaps its his time to go as well. I have always said I would love to see Spurrier take over as an AD here to ride off into the sunset. That may be a pipe dream but everyone has one. But these two options are what I see as Foley's only way out of this mess.

So where would we go after this.........Honestly, I don't know. But Roper I could see as an interim. Durkin has absolutely no business being given the keys to this program. NOT AT ALL. Go on a search right now. Not sure how many would be available but ovbiously there are better coaches out there that would love to come to UF. Get HC with experience and one that would restore credibility asap. WE need one that will build a program. Build athletes. And one that will build a coaching tree.

So Jeremy, there it is. Pretty simple. You can almost accomplish both options with one move. You really have no choice now. You did it before with a coach, (my god I can't believe I'm going to say this) pulling the tirgger on Zook that did better than what WM has produced. THAT STUNG!! And the guy you brought in won NC's. So it's not like it can't be done again. But you would restore some, AND I MEAN SOME, not all and a little respect that you have left with the Gator Nation. It's your move JF, were just sitting here waiting on you to do it.

Well put TN. Beyond Muschamp I see only 2 or 3 coaches on this staff that have any business coaching at the D1 level. Summers, although the offensive line is not great they have at least shown some improvement. Lawing, the younger defensive linemen are starting to come into their own. Possibly Robinson, he seems to be able to recruit DB's despite the cluster#### that the team has become. How in the name of creation has Lewis, TE's, kept his job I'm not sure. We have the worst group at that position in all of CFB. As much as we like Chris Leak he doesn't seem to be getting through to the WR's and in fact they seem to be getting worse instead of better.......my .02 cents.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n83461 said:
It doesn't feel very good but remember what Law said...Florida is the new Tennessee. Welcome to HELL.

We will never sink that low! You guys created a giant table cloth and still got beat by the worst our program could be. Don't pull us down to your level just to give yourself hope.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n83492 said:
Treon is black. Rebel is classic white trash and has been a JD/WM pumper for years. Disregard his posts.
I know plenty of white trash that aren't ignorant racists.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n83461 said:
It doesn't feel very good but remember what Law said...Florida is the new Tennessee. Welcome to HELL.

Don't forget the corrollary, Tinerc is the new Vandy.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Jbossgator8;n83552 said:
Wow we were NEVER this bad under the Zooker! Heck he had winning records every year. We are gonna finish 5-6...maybe. Eastern Kentucky is a division 2 school but they are UNDEFEATED so that is NOT a guaranteed win gang!!
No, they are not a Division 2 school.

We've never played a Div 2 school.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Told you guys we wouldn't make a bowl

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
ufgator812;84817 said:
Ray Finkle;n84815 said:
It's not over yet bro
Yes. Yes it is.
A lot can happen if Muschamp gets fired soon. Not saying we beat uga but a bowl is not completely out of the question. I know in your mind smiles are like nails on a chalk board and rainbows cause cancer, but you should really learn to relax and look at things from other angles.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I guess we might could pull an upset against south cacilac but our secondary is killer

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Law98gator;n84601 said:
Don't forget the corrollary, Tinerc is the new Vandy.

Vandy is really bad this year... If Tinerc is the new Vandy, then who is Vandy? The old Vandy?

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I was easily able to make my way to these seats by the end of the 3rd quarter. Gave me a good perspective to watch Muschamp and the players close up.

Attachments

• conv_1129.JPG
    conv_1129.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 35

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I tried my hardest to get a picture of Muschamp standing in front of this guy. But the stars wouldnt align.

Attachments

• conv_1129.JPG
    conv_1129.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 42
  • conv_1130.JPG
    conv_1130.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 35

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.