***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Gators vs Galloping Giraffes***

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
the razorbacks are 3-3, and giraffe boy has a 16 to 3 ratio tds to ints. my point is he doesnt throw to the middle much, thats why he has low picks. he throws long balls where its a home run or nothing
Will you be openly rooting for Franks to torch us or only secretly?

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
If Trask were throwing against Gratham's defense I wouldn't worry.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I'll believe that FF can get through a game without the help of a serious running threat, with subpar pass protection, and a history of screwing the pooch when he's under any pressure at all, when I actually see it. I predict that the toughest questions CDM will face after the game is why did Trask have to wait for a serious injury to FF to take over at QB.
Hope you are right.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
the razorbacks are 3-3, and giraffe boy has a 16 to 3 ratio tds to ints. my point is he doesnt throw to the middle much, thats why he has low picks. he throws long balls where its a home run or nothing

He still locks in his first read or takes off...it’s a lot of dinking and dunking with the occasional long ball according to the Arkansas guys on podcasts I’ve listened to...I honestly haven’t cared to watch a single Arkansas highlight or replay but I’m just passing along what I heard...Traylin Burks is his go to guy but they said he still takes off sideways a lot and has an issue stepping up in the pocket...that’s why he gets sacked a lot

Last edited:

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
We're gonna win

I hope we don’t take the ball first this week...interesting stat...Arkansas has only scored on one first drive all year a FG...in the second half they have scored in 5/6 games on their first possession

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I hope we don’t take the ball first this week...interesting stat...Arkansas has only scored on one first drive all year a FG...in the second half they have scored in 5/6 games on their first possession
If Choker has anything to say about it, that stat will change

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

I think what you meant to say was they’ve only not scored on a beautifully thrown deep pass on the first possession once this season. And that’s only because Franks chose instead to drive down the field methodically and finish with a touch pass that NFL’ers can only dream of, all while being high-fived by defenders who think the guy’s just the best and are almost hesitant to line up against him out of respect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb