***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Gators vs Galloping Giraffes***

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I think what you meant to say was they’ve only not scored on a beautifully thrown deep pass on the first possession once this season. And that’s only because Franks chose instead to drive down the field methodically and finish with a touch pass that NFL’ers can only dream of, all while being high-fived by defenders who think the guy’s just the best and are almost hesitant to line up against him out of respect.

That’s on me...I’ll get if fixed

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I’m sure the Giraffe is salivating to get a hold of Fat Todd’s defense. We should still win though.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I’m sure the Giraffe is salivating to get a hold of Fat Todd’s defense. We should still win though.

Mullen is a QB guy first and foremost. He knew Fitzgerald’s tendencies and used that to help shut him down in 2018. I don’t expect anything different tonight. Franks won’t get shut down, but we’ll use our experience with him to our advantage. Especially if we get a lead and force him to press.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
I can't believe some of you are actually worried about fuching Franks. I've watched Arkansas several times this year, he hasn't gotten any smarter. Franks playing qb for them is one of the reasons I'm positive it'll be a blowout.

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Knowing their Oline is hot garbage, i believe we'll see the giraffe in full gallop. Just need to be prepared for it on D and try to be disciplined on the edges, not getting too far upfield on the pass rush.
Not to mention i took UF -15.5..... in my 5 team parlay.

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I can't believe some of you are actually worried about fuching Franks. I've watched Arkansas several times this year, he hasn't gotten any smarter. Franks playing qb for them is one of the reasons I'm positive it'll be a blowout.

It doesn’t help that for the first time in college football history an opponent’s deep pass to an open receiver was missed last week. In every other case that’s a guaranteed TD and, let’s be honest, probably a 2-point conversion as well. We only think we won by 16.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
WTF is this BS about Pitts being out and it being a "multi-week" injury? What an effing joke, classic coach overthinking. Pitts is 100% fine and Mullen is just going to yank the Mackey Award away from him for no reason at all.

Get his ass on the field, Mullen. So tired of his conservative, scaredy-cat ass.

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
Sounds like Pitt’s hasn’t been able to return to the classroom yet, so his concussion must be a bad one. At best it’s usually a week after returning to classes before returning to competition, if not more.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
WTF is this BS about Pitts being out and it being a "multi-week" injury? What an effing joke, classic coach overthinking. Pitts is 100% fine and Mullen is just going to yank the Mackey Award away from him for no reason at all.

Get his ass on the field, Mullen. So tired of his conservative, scaredy-cat ass.

Broken nose is what I’ve heard

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014

Sounds like Franks got into somebody's head.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Concussions can occur without a blow to the head = all concussions involve, due to the brain crashing into the inside "wall" of the skull when the body is subjected super-sudden "jerks". Concussion results can be expressed by a library of physiological & organic oddities. In many cases the brain can, permanently or temporarily, suffer a learning disability that would preclude passing college courses. I'm praying. But I wont feel good until I see Pitts repeatedly performing as usual on the field.

That Georgia player should be kicked out of CFB, as I believe he had time to alter his hit, and its purpose was to debilitate Pitts, our main weapon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb