***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Gators vs Vols***

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
My relieable sources tell me that, fed up with pundips condemning his QB handling, that during the "rush-on" the field to start the UT battle, Mullen is planning on doing an AR-style backflip right alongside AR. Get cameras ready.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Had the pleasure of being there and sitting in the UT section. Huge, fatty, mouthy women sitting in front of us with UT pins all over their clothes. Various rednecks in the section were taunting my buddy and I when they were up 30-14 (one asshat stood up and said about Wuerffel "he just can't throw it like ooooold Peyton Manning!"- they all cheered). We then had 48 unanswered points, which I would stand up and announce after every score. "That's 21 unanswered!" "That's 35 unanswered!" Unfortunately, by the time I got to 48 unanswered we were the last two people sitting up there in a completely empty section.

I've never been that wet in my life, at least with clothes on. Also, that hit on Joey Kent sounded like a car crash. Never seen or heard a hit like that before or since. We thought he was dead.

Funny thing about the Kent hit…the very next play Danny fumbled and the Vols scooped it up and scored a TD to get to that 30-14 lead. It didn’t matter. Momentum didn’t budge. Blood was in the water & the Gators went into a feeding frenzy. I was badly thirsty but wouldn’t leave my seat and the Coke guy wasn’t around. I caught rainwater in my poncho and drank it. What a day.

Side note:

I ran into and introduced myself to Olivia Manning in the East stands concourse at halftime. I asked her if she was being treated well and she said yes. Eli was 14 & hadn’t had his growth spurt yet, but was very tense & staring daggers at me, waiting for me to be rude to his mom. But I just wished her well, “good game,” etc. I noted after the game Peyton kneeling with Danny for a post-game prayer. I thought that was good. Despite the junk allegation, I still do.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Except when he played at UTooth, I really like Peyton. Dude is just funny. People that don't like Peyton now because he played for UTooth are in the same category to me as people who don't like dogs.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Twitter rumblings that Disco Dan is going to hold Elam out Saturday due to some knee soreness….he certainly is approaching this game like LSU 2020

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
You love yourself some Manning? Your pro-UT comments in this thread are very concerning.
yvnzhycukdour1oceegt

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
UT record vs SEC in last 10 years: (stolen from Inbred nation)

BAMA (0-10)
ARK (0-3)
AUB (1-2)
UF (1-9)
UGA (2-8)
UK (7-3)
LSU (0-2)
MISS (1-1)
MISS ST. (1-1)
MIZZ (4-5)
USC (5-5)
A&M (0-2)