***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Gators vs Vols***

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
will we even score 40?
Not likely. Not runing the ball, but this looks to be a very efficient Dan style run run run offense which will gobble clock too.

Im expecting them to score two quick ones while running tempo, which they seem capable of doing for two-three sets only, then do almost nothing. We will start slow and dominate in a come from behind win.

Something like 35-13 would be my guess. 28-14, something like that.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not likely. Not runing the ball, but this looks to be a very efficient Dan style run run run offense which will gobble clock too.

Im expecting them to score two quick ones while running tempo, which they seem capable of doing for two-three sets only, then do almost nothing. We will start slow and dominate in a come from behind win.

Wait, you expect UT to be up 2 scores?

get outta here. With the exception of an outside chance they simply get the ball first and score somehow on the first drive, I doubt they even ever have the lead.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Wait, you expect UT to be up 2 scores?

get outta here. With the exception of an outside chance they simply get the ball first and score somehow on the first drive, I doubt they even ever have the lead.
That isnt what I said, but carry on with your small self.

Last edited:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That isnt what I said but carry on with your small self.
555e62c13cad0f8.gif

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018

Own it ass muncher. You said up 2 quick ones..that's what you said!!!!! How dare you!

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That isnt what I said, but carry on with your small self.
I would say it's a little early for you to be plastered drunk, but for you it's probably getting late :lol:

You're right though, I guess you didn't say they would score early and we'd have to come from behind to win. That wasn't anywhere in your post

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015

Pierce Mic’d up….so does this mean white helmets again this weekend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.