Founding Member
555e62c13cad0f8.gif
I had an urg to like that.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
How will teams adjust to our STOUT rushing attack? How will we combat those adjustments? Play action pass? RB wheel route makes an appearance again?

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
How many snaps you think AR gets in this game? I’m going with an integer less than one..

I bet we go right back to the stupid Dan Mullen process of QB development by taking Emory out after getting into a rhythm of two series and trotting AR out there. We got up 3 scores, then EJ, discombobulated from sitting a series, comes in for the 4th series and throws a quick pick 6.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I bet we go right back to the stupid Dan Mullen process of QB development by taking Emory out after getting into a rhythm of two series and trotting AR out there. We got up 3 scores, then EJ, discombobulated from sitting a series, comes in for the 4th series and throws a quick pick 6.
That's on EJ then isn't it?
AR just sits for an hour then comes in and runs off 80 yard TDs.
If EJ can't handle sitting a series, then he needs to work on his mental attitude for the game.

Make the most of your time on the field or get off it.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
That's on EJ then isn't it?
AR just sits for an hour then comes in and runs off 80 yard TDs.
If EJ can't handle sitting a series, then he needs to work on his mental attitude for the game.

Make the most of your time on the field or get off it.

Could be, might not be. EJ is a product of this system. Mullen did this same crap last season and an argument can be made that EJ didn't get the proper development since all he did was come in as a change up to Trask throwing and given nothing but running plays.

Furthermore, AR does just sit for an hour and then comes in for 10 seconds and then sits for another hour. Suprise surprise...pulled hammy. How about building a damn lead and then putting AR in for the rest of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.