***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Gators vs Vols***

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
A231LrqCQAENF-9.jpg

Anxiously awaiting the first "I've done worse" comment from someone here. I have a few names here that I think are serious contenders.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Anxiously awaiting the first "I've done worse" comment from someone here. I have a few names here that I think are serious contenders.

Proud to say...thats below my floor. Also, I bet that girl was there a while. When you need to hold on to a railing just to be able to sit on a curb it means you aint going anywhere for a while.

Speaking of girls and the measuring of them, I would take a girl that I liked to eat bbq on a 2nd or 3rd date to get a better idea if we were a long term match or not. First of all, if a girl didn't like to eat some good bbq then it was a bit of a deal breaker for me. Deal breaker meaning, hit it and quit it vs hit it and hold. But what I was really looking to see is how she ate ribs. You can tell a lot about how a girl is going to slob your knob by watching how they eat ribs.
happy-endings-ribs.gif

^That right there...that is probably a 10 out of 10.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Proud to say...thats below my floor. Also, I bet that girl was there a while. When you need to hold on to a railing just to be able to sit on a curb it means you aint going anywhere for a while.

Speaking of girls and the measuring of them, I would take a girl that I liked to eat bbq on a 2nd or 3rd date to get a better idea if we were a long term match or not. First of all, if a girl didn't like to eat some good bbq then it was a bit of a deal breaker for me. Deal breaker meaning, hit it and quit it vs hit it and hold. But what I was really looking to see is how she ate ribs. You can tell a lot about how a girl is going to slob your knob by watching how they eat ribs.
happy-endings-ribs.gif

I may be wrong, but I don't envision there are 2nd or 3rd dates, or really any dating at all, with people like that. Women of that size, and the men who pursue or settle for them, don't have to get to know one another. It's fairly simple. Meet, recognize that neither you or the other party are a commodity(though pork belly comes to mind), decide within minutes the terms and determine whether or not you can handle the look and smell. If it's agreeable you get married. The prison ink "heart" on the curve of your hand ~or~ the "rose" on the chest is the only real decision that needs to be made besides dinner.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Had the pleasure of being there and sitting in the UT section. Huge, fatty, mouthy women sitting in front of us with UT pins all over their clothes. Various rednecks in the section were taunting my buddy and I when they were up 30-14 (one asshat stood up and said about Wuerffel "he just can't throw it like ooooold Peyton Manning!"- they all cheered). We then had 48 unanswered points, which I would stand up and announce after every score. "That's 21 unanswered!" "That's 35 unanswered!" Unfortunately, by the time I got to 48 unanswered we were the last two people sitting up there in a completely empty section.

I've never been that wet in my life, at least with clothes on. Also, that hit on Joey Kent sounded like a car crash. Never seen or heard a hit like that before or since. We thought he was dead.
Hold my beer (well I don't actually drink but..) I was at the 72 LSU game, walked from Corry Village in a howling thunderstorm to watch a tie game. Then had to walk home.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
happy-endings-ribs.gif

Id knock the bottom out of that and not even wipe her face first.

Maybe even marry her at the closest drive thru chapel.

Lasagna, ditto.

Edit: didnt know it was a movie star. Thought it was a reality show or whatever.

Last edited:

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I may be wrong, but I don't envision there are 2nd or 3rd dates, or really any dating at all, with people like that.

I got to stop right there and make sure that when you say 'with people like that' you are referencing the curbed fatty and not Elisha Cuthbert eating ribs. This is a deal breaker question between you and me btw...

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Id knock the bottom out of that and not even wipe her face first.

Maybe even marry her at the closest drivethru chapel.

Lasagna, ditto.

Edit: didnt know it was a movie star.

Yeah...thats all I need to know about her to buy the ring.

Elisha Cuthbert.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I got to stop right there and make sure that when you say 'with people like that' you are referencing the curbed fatty and not Elisha Cuthbert eating ribs. This is a deal breaker question between you and me btw...

Yes, the fatty. Though I'm not sure Cuthbert would necessitate a 2nd or 3rd date to be considered marriage material either.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Yes, the fatty. Though I'm not sure Cuthbert would necessitate a 2nd or 3rd date to be considered marriage material either.

Whew. You scared me. But watching her eat Ribs would necessitate a 2nd or 3rd date or how many it took.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Could be, might not be. EJ is a product of this system. Mullen did this same crap last season and an argument can be made that EJ didn't get the proper development since all he did was come in as a change up to Trask throwing and given nothing but running plays.
This is actually pretty normal Mullinz. Look at Dak (especially) or even Tebow. Younger QBs arent even allowed to throw until they have mastered the option and run it for basically a year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb