Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Las Vegas Bowl - UF vs Oregon State***

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
You made an excuse.
Byte me
You asked why a player would come to UF.
What excuse?

We're playing bad...real bad.

But if you're a QB who do have to beat out?

Any decent D player will start early or will play.

Jaguar45

Nov 16, 2017
Hey look, uhh, I mean this with all due respect to folks who have held up hope for the Napier train but uhh…. This dude, and that team is absolute garbage. Straight up get it out of your house and put it in your trash bin because it stinks so bad kind of garbage. This team blows fellas! There’s been a mix of haters and folks who drink the kool-aid of previous coaches and those same folks I see blurring the lines.

Apparently standards are being lessened now? Another 6-7 season, and major losses in the recruiting battles to the STATES major teams let alone the Bamas and the Georgias…. Well, let’s not even talk about that. For those of you sticking up for, and hedging your bets on Napier I commend you. Because right now, in comparison: Muschump, McNuts, and Uncle Eddie crushed this dude in his first year.

And well, they weren’t our favorites. What I’d love to hear is: Gaslighting me; telling me and all the other Gator fans who watched this game, and really the season writ large transpire that we didn’t see it as it was. Like Napier is Gods gift to Gatorland. That eventually his massive staff and unrelenting offensive identity will eventually lead to wins from all four directions…. Please tell me and the rest of Gator nation how awesome Napier is…. And how we're all crazy for doubting this Bull-Shiite. I can’t wait to hear it.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Byte me
You asked why a player would come to UF.
What excuse?

We're playing bad...real bad.

But if you're a QB who do have to beat out?

Any decent D player will start early or will play.
Why in gods name would ANY offensive player want to play in this offense even if they could start? The play calling is high school like. I would be afraid for this team to play IMG.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well, the scoring had to end sometime.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Why in gods name would ANY offensive player want to play in this offense even if they could start? The play calling is high school like. I would be afraid for this team to play IMG.
Your right...let's just quit.
We shouldn't even recruit. Napier should just just go all Mullen.

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
Hey look, uhh, I mean this with all due respect to folks who have held up hope for the Napier train but uhh…. This dude, and that team is absolute garbage. Straight up get it out of your house and put it in your trash bin because it stinks so bad kind of garbage. This team blows fellas! There’s been a mix of haters and folks who drink the kool-aid of previous coaches and those same folks I see blurring the lines.

Apparently standards are being lessened now? Another 6-7 season, and major losses in the recruiting battles to the STATES major teams let alone the Bamas and the Georgias…. Well, let’s not even talk about that. For those of you sticking up for, and hedging your bets on Napier I commend you. Because right now, in comparison: Muschump, McNuts, and Uncle Eddie crushed this dude in his first year.

And well, they weren’t our favorites. What I’d love to hear is: Gaslighting me; telling me and all the other Gator fans who watched this game, and really the season writ large transpire that we didn’t see it as it was. Like Napier is Gods gift to Gatorland. That eventually his massive staff and unrelenting offensive identity will eventually lead to wins from all four directions…. Please tell me and the rest of Gator nation how awesome Napier is…. And how we're all crazy for doubting this Bull-Shiite. I can’t wait to hear it.

Thank you. THIS^. Absolutely this^

:exactly:

The moment we hired this guy, I was concerned. The playcalling and game management at Louisiana was pretty terrible and I feared it would translate to here ... and that's exactly what happened. F--- talking about culture change and recruiting and blah blah blah... Just effing win. Play with an attitude. Play aggressive. Instead, this is what we get.

The non-shutout scoring streak ends today. Let that sink in. The last historical record we can have some pride in will fall.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Your right...let's just quit.
We shouldn't even recruit. Napier should just just go all Mullen.
More excuses. The play calling has sucked from day one and has not gotten better. We will be TAM with top tier talent. Billy may be a decent recruiter, but he SUCKS as an OC.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
Well, if the fans who went to the game leave now they can lose their rent at slots before the game ends, officially.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb