Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Las Vegas Bowl - UF vs Oregon State***

GatorKen714

May 24, 2018
Has the culture changed yet? I saw lots of team unity and playing for each other. BECAUSE who the hell else is going to fight for you whe you lose to Kentucky, Vanderbilt, FSU and get blown out in the bowl game the Beavers.

I don’t see this going in the right directioneven a great recruiting class this year doesn’t mean **** for next year and probably the next.

This has been an embarrassment of a season more than any other since 1982 when I showed up at UF for college.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
This is mind-numbing. We don't know how to play football even with 4-star players. Punked by Oregon State. When you realize your wonderful new coaches can't coach a lick...

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure why anyone is surprised, you could have paid off your house with the line and this team!

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Thats it. Billy is a fuching moron and I'm done with him. You kick that goddamn field goal and you preserve the scoring streak. Fuch him and fuch his going for it.
I agree. He almost busted a streak that many coaches and players absolutely gave everything they had to maintain. Starting in 1988, when we were on probation. Think of all those games against top opponents like Alabama, LSU, Ga, Auburn, FSU, Miami, etc etc.

He got lucky.

Last edited:

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
A few thoughts….

Chatter is perfectly aligned for another offseason of …well chatter.

We will find out whether Billy really is the recruiter some of us think he is. It will take him to recruit to the highest magnitude just to hold this class together much less add to it significantly.

Given time…..I think Billy can put together a championship program but it will take….top 5 classes, a top O/C, real culture change and eliminate BS losses. Will he last long enough in this pressure cooker?

Today Billy was running the ball as the clock was ticking away on the final drive against a defense we could not run against the entire game…with the scoring streak on the line. Tells me all I need to know of him being the O/C.

Miller showed he can throw the ball. Maybe not elite but should be in the room. He was running for his life at the snap. Also showed some ability to run.

RB’s were buried at the snap. No chance to run. O/L was bull rushed all day and outnumbered. We didn’t adjust the scheme.

As we did all year long we play the pass passively giving way too much space. Is this some odd belief in the scheme or are we protecting players who have no business in a SEC defense?

Through it all….I’m still all in. Let’s Go Gators.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
CBN can win if we have Top 5 recruiting classes regularly. Win the 5* battles, have a top tier OC and DC, excel in Special Teams, get the new All in One facilities open, hire 20 more Quality Personnel, what am I missing?

No Schit! Skip Holtz could win with all that lined up. I could win with all that. Hell, even Corch could win.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
CBN can win if we have Top 5 recruiting classes regularly. Win the 5* battles, have a top tier OC and DC, excel in Special Teams, get the new All in One facilities open, hire 20 more Quality Personnel, what am I missing?

No Schit! Skip Holtz could win with all that lined up. I could win with all that. Hell, even Corch could win.
Lets not get carried away now...

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
A few thoughts….

Chatter is perfectly aligned for another offseason of …well chatter.

We will find out whether Billy really is the recruiter some of us think he is. It will take him to recruit to the highest magnitude just to hold this class together much less add to it significantly.

Given time…..I think Billy can put together a championship program but it will take….top 5 classes, a top O/C, real culture change and eliminate BS losses. Will he last long enough in this pressure cooker?

Today Billy was running the ball as the clock was ticking away on the final drive against a defense we could not run against the entire game…with the scoring streak on the line. Tells me all I need to know of him being the O/C.

Miller showed he can throw the ball. Maybe not elite but should be in the room. He was running for his life at the snap. Also showed some ability to run.

RB’s were buried at the snap. No chance to run. O/L was bull rushed all day and outnumbered. We didn’t adjust the scheme.

As we did all year long we play the pass passively giving way too much space. Is this some odd belief in the scheme or are we protecting players who have no business in a SEC defense?

Through it all….I’m still all in. Let’s Go Gators.
In short, we got outclassed today in all phases.

Good to have you back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.