Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Las Vegas Bowl - UF vs Oregon State***

TheDude

Jan 1, 2022
Good block, non existent offense. To be expected, nice to see a 2 minute timeout. About what I expected to see. The boys look like they don’t wanna be there.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The head scratching timeout shows up again like clockwork. Every game with SB BB. He can’t motivate because he has no desire for greatness . No gumption , no guts from sunbelt Billy

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
93 total yards, defense hasn’t been that bad, but can only ask so much. Miller is going to have to get into a rhythm, they’re stuffing the box and we can’t run an inch.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Every OSU receiver is wide open with this candyass Grantham defense. OSU completing every pass because they're playing against air. Offense looks like crap. WTF happened to our team.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Every OSU receiver is wide open with this candyass Grantham defense. OSU completing every pass because they're playing against air. Offense looks like crap. WTF happened to our team.
We whiffed on our first choice for DC and had to bring in a sunbelt moron to fill the space.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
We whiffed on our first choice for DC and had to bring in a sunbelt moron to fill the space.
Yeah
This needs to be addressed in the off season.
It’s obvious, Toney is in over his head.
This is almost exactly like Mullen and Grantham.
If Billy stays with this guy, it will only magnify the negative.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This moron got an offsides penalty on a play he is dropping into coverage on . Good
God what idiocy

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Loved the coverage in the end zone. No Gator was close enough to challenge for the ball even though half the team was back there. Toney and maybe some other coaches need to see a moving van

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
I have been watching leaves fall in my yard. Pretty interesting.
i watched the Lakeland Dreadnaughts win their 8th State Championship over Vero Beach 21-14, we had the gator game on mute on a small monitor which no one paid attention too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb