***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Mighty Gators vs Kitties***

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Our two best offensive players are freshmen, this isn't all that talented of a team, imo

Oct 5, 2014
I tip my hat to the D line and the O line and to Malik Davis. They gave tremendous effort - played their hearts out. They enabled us to beat a team that has better coaching, better athletes, and better plays.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I usually pee, splash some water on my face and try to get another beer or two in my system.

I just assume they do the same.

I switched it up to Paulaner and the gators started going up and down the field . Apparently I'll be making a trip to the liquor store before toe
Meets leather against Vandy.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
What you are seeing in the talent pool is a product of 3 lazy ass years of recruiting by this staff. I think most of them are taking Xanax and Zoloft and the other half has high blood pressure and cant handle the pressure.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Shoutout to Jabari Zuniga for the absurd roughing the passer with 30 seconds left. Part of me wants to slap him . The other part wants to hug him. It's so tempting to drill the QB just after the lets the bell go

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
You people kill me....came back, got the win on the road in the SEC with a young ass team...against one of the better teams the kats have had in years........ and you biotches are still whining....smdh...

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I tip my hat to the D line and the O line and to Malik Davis. They gave tremendous effort - played their hearts out. They enabled us to beat a team that has better coaching, better athletes, and better plays.

They don't have better athletes. There are very few Kentucky players UF even would have recruited.

They left Cleveland AND Swain completely uncovered at critical moments. They committed a stupid penalty to take themselves out of FG range. They choked away a big 4th quarter lead. Stoops has one winning season at 7-6. They don't have better coaching.

We out-gained them.

Let's wait until December to decide if they really are better. They seem to have a bright, accurate and elusive QB and some other good players, but it's a long grind.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Thank God for this Pinhead:

He's Bill O'Reilly's "Pinhead of the Week"...or Larry Flynt's "Azzhole of the Month". Take your pick! :)

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
What a stupid, gimme game. We win with 43 sec left. Then Ky had the game won then the holding call. KY is just too KY to have won this game. LDR didn't do jackshyte in this game but will get the credit for bailing us out. Franks needs to work on his composure. The whole team needs to look at themselves and realize how fuking bad they are.
Don't forget the bogus roughing the passer call

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
You might be correct here. LDR knows the offense and seems to have his zip back. He is a serviceable QB.

Agree he's back to half decent. Franks is the future, though. We need to develop him.

Interesting that Davis played so well - and Perrine had a higher apc. LDR engineered the 2 winning drives, but Franks had a better stat line.

I'm just looking for this team to improve week to week. I think Ky is better than Ut and the road crowd was insane, so this was a better win. Improve and beat Vandy in the process.

The Shady Grove Gator

Relapsed Wise-Ass
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
I would sacrifice PBJs and popcorn to have a coach who could mentally adjust in-game and not buy lottery tickets the same night.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Shoutout to Jabari Zuniga for the absurd roughing the passer with 30 seconds left. Part of me wants to slap him . The other part wants to hug him. It's so tempting to drill the QB just after the lets the bell go
You wouldn't feel that way if the Kitty Kat hadn't tackled our NT on the next play.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
I would sacrifice PBJs and popcorn to have a coach who could mentally adjust in-game and not buy lottery tickets the same night.

It amazes me that Mac is where he is. What is it that he does that got him to $4.5M a year job? Sux on camera, sux in interviews, cannot articulate his ideas worth a damn. If he was working for me he would be stocking shelves. He's got to be the luckiest fuktard in the world

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
If you look at the replay, the holding call on Kentucks center sprung the running back. That's why it's a penalty. The roughing call was not vicious or malicious, just a push to let the QB know you were there. I swear they should make the quarterbacks wear too-toos. or however the ballerina outfit is spelled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator