***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Mighty Gators vs Kitties***

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This is not a well coached team. This is a team that got lucky with UK giving them scores.

I think it was smart to go with LDR. It is clear Franks doesn’t have a good understanding, but LDR is not the solution.

Lack of LB depth is killing us. We won’t beat good teams like this. UGA will destroy us

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014

Somebody has to do some editing
I see where Jordan McPherson said what is below but not the other

Jordan McPherson‏ @J_McPherson1126
McElwain said on postgame interview with @colecubelic they "will evaluate [the QB competition] and see where to go from there." #Gators

8:12 PM - 23 Sep 2017

0 replies0 retweets5 likes

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014

TheSaintThing05

Founding Member
Frost or death
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
This is not a well coached team. This is a team that got lucky with UK giving them scores.

I think it was smart to go with LDR. It is clear Franks doesn’t have a good understanding, but LDR is not the solution.

Lack of LB depth is killing us. We won’t beat good teams like this. UGA will destroy us

I honestly don't see how we stay within 14 points of the Dawgs. They're at least two TDs better than us this year.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I've never seen soooooo many people sooooo upset that we WON WTF is wrong with some of yall on here??????????????

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You wouldn't feel that way if the Kitty Kat hadn't tackled our NT on the next play.

I would be furious . No doubt about it and I do see you point . I was looking forward to Randy over Collins and thus far have mixed
Results . You have been consistent drilling our backers and appear to be right . We just have no depth, but Garcia is in there fighting like hell. Obviously we need Johnson back . I'm not pleased with our 3rd down defense but I must say I love the play of Marco thus far. Which has been a plus

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I've never seen soooooo many people sooooo upset that we WON WTF is wrong with some of yall on here??????????????

We watched the game. Did you watch the game? UK literally gave us 2 TDs. We have no LB depth at all. Our safety play is not good.
Our offensive line is below average and we have no passing game, but yeah we won... woohoo

We are not a good team

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah I watched it. I was at a BBQ at a friends house. Gotta score ANYWAY you can baby!! I swear yall find ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to complain about. GATORS WIN and YOU LOSE you LOSERS!! Go Gators!! It must STINK for you to see the Gators WIN

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I LOVE It when some of yall say you are embarrassed that we won. WTF??!! Were you embarrassed when we beat UK with Doering's got a TD when we threw 7 INTS that night???????????

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I tip my hat to the D line and the O line and to Malik Davis. They gave tremendous effort - played their hearts out. They enabled us to beat a team that has better coaching, better athletes, and better plays.

You're so right with those hats offs, but include Toney. Better coaching produces better athletes, however, with this failed coaching our freshmen players are having to train their coaches. Franks is still a freshman, in his 3rd game, poorly coached in games, in practices.

It amazes me that Mac is where he is. What is it that he does that got him to $4.5M a year job? Sux on camera, sux in interviews, cannot articulate his ideas worth a damn. If he was working for me he would be stocking shelves. He's got to be the luckiest fuktard in the world

I'm sure these kids will feel thrilled that they may be saving Mac's job for him. Again that's a backward operationship. We have enough solid players coming to add to what we got, but our coach-staff, I fear, won't take this talent anywhere decent.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I like Davis. And I'll throw some credit to LDR. Not a terrrible performance.
Especially after the 3rd pass INT when everyone in the universe was thinking what a couple of dicks he and Mac were. Luckily he has a much bigger ego than he has arm talent so he didn't let it bother him. He'll probably reprimand the doubting fans later on twitter.

Considering most of our passes are behind the line of scrimmage, he actually does that part better than franks who has a long slow delivery. But anything more than about 10-15 yards favors Franks by a long shot. LDR's best play by far was when he rolled to the right and spotted and hit Thompson in the middle. Davis was game MVP but Powell should also be recognized for making some big (game saving) plays.

Sep 29, 2015
I followed the game on espn app while at a concert. After reading these threads, I’m glad I didn’t have to struggle through what appears to resemble an abortion averted at the last minute.

Happy we won though, unlike the Clowns at home at nc state :dance:

Last edited:

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I swear, its like a FUNERAL in here for some of yall when the Gators WIN. I LOVE every second of it too!!

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You people kill me....came back, got the win on the road in the SEC with a young ass team...against one of the better teams the kats have had in years........ and you biotches are still whining....smdh...
Did you watch the game? They literally gave us 2 uncontested td that we didn't deserve... are we supposed to be happy that we snuck a win against Kentucky?

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I know yall want to complain about us winning and that it was lucky that we got 2 wide open TDs but go back and watch Doering's got a TD!! He is wide open too in a VERY SIMPLE pitch and catch and it STILL STANDS as a TD!! Just like tonight and just like last week. The TDs STILL stand and the Gators WIN and you LOSE!! Go Gators!!

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Trolls hide your eyes. Gators offense 395 total yards AND 4 TOUCHDOWNS??!! WTH is going on here??!! Gators WIN TOP by 10 SECONDS too??!! Most importantly GATORS WIN another close game to make it 31 STRAIGHT WINS over UK!! Go Gators!!

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Trolls hide your eyes. Gators offense 395 total yards AND 4 TOUCHDOWNS??!! WTH is going on here??!! Gators WIN TOP by 10 SECONDS too??!! Most importantly GATORS WIN another close game to make it 31 STRAIGHT WINS over UK!! Go Gators!!
I actually agree with you. It was a great big ugly frustrating and ultimately awesome ride. Are we a great team with great players and great coaches? Not by a long shot. But if you aren't enjoying these 4th Q miracle wins that's a you problem. You only get so many seasons to be a fan before your eligibility is up, and close wins are as good as it gets if you can relax and not get so entrenched in the obvious deficiencies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator