***Official Game Thread*** SECT Florida vs Vanderbilt

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
White proved in the last 2 weeks he has a long way to go. Can't coach offensive or half court offense...can't gameplan a defense around a deficiency, is a pansy with the refs, won't fire the team up with a T....and can't draw up 1 simple play to get Allen the freaking ball

On to the NCAA Tournament...Probably one and done there to...

Stop hating on the dude after every game. He won 24 games with a tough ass schedule and not a very talented team.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
Oh, I forgot...goodbye Kasey Hill. You never figured out what you role was or weren't capable of fulfilling it. Should have benched his ass 3 games ago.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
White has made me question if we can even win against any team in the tourney and next year may be worse ( I dont think so but he has no clue without a C... yet doesn't recruit any size)

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Stop hating on the dude after every game. He won 24 games with a tough ass schedule and not a very talented team.
Not every game dumbdumb...just the games that we should win easy but lose because he doesn't know what a play call is on offense....Cal is better at coaching offense and that's hilarious because I thought that no one could be worse.. but it is the same offense so what do u expect

I have my opinion u have urs

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Not every game dumbdumb...just the games that we should win easy but lose because he doesn't know what a play call is on offense....Cal is better at coaching offense and that's hilarious because I thought that no one could be worse.. but it is the same offense so what do u expect

I have my opinion u have urs

News flash after every loss you come in here b!tch about how terrible White is but when we win a big game you praise him... make up your mind. He's far from perfect but he's done an honorable job this year. Vanderbilt is simply a bad matchup for us especially without Egbunu.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not taking the heat for this one. I didn't start the thread, and I didn't go to the game.

Fukcing nerds.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
News flash after every loss you come in here b!tch about how terrible White is but when we win a big game you praise him... make up your mind. He's far from perfect but he's done an honorable job this year. Vanderbilt is simply a bad matchup for us especially without Egbunu.
I'll make it up for him. We lost to Vandy 3 times and according to YOU, White has done a good job to win 24 games with a not very talented team. So i guess your position is that Vandy has more talent than we do which is why we lost 3 GD times to them? And we lost with Egbunu in the lineup the first time.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I do not understand what our guys practice? No cohesive weaves or "gimmie-it" movements. Who will improve to lead us in the Big Dance? --- hopefully White?

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014

Coaches are not always good and not always bad...just like players...is that hard to comprehend lol

White is a good coach and decent recruiter... how many games we won and winning coach of the year is irrelevant when it comes to in game decisons and gameplans for an individual game

Just so happens that every loss in the SEC play has been mostly bad coaching on the offensive end and a couple defensive problems

I won't rip on players repeatedly like most, unless they deserve it...but a coach is suppose to put the team in the best position to win...didn't happen at all in all 3 Vandy games, I'm sorry you dont understand this

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
White has made me question if we can even win against any team in the tourney and next year may be worse ( I dont think so but he has no clue without a C... yet doesn't recruit any size)
We've beat some good teams dude. We beat Kentucky by 20 something so yeah, we can beat good teams with white. That being said, we most certainly will not be as good next year. Let's not pretend this season hasnt been fun as hell.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
A coach can't make open shots, nor drive appropriately. Now his not doubling immediately in the post is coaching. This team is melting for some reason, nobody is making the difference when earlier at least one would. If we don't get this fixed we won't go too far.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
We've beat some good teams dude. We beat Kentucky by 20 something so yeah, we can beat good teams with white. That being said, we most certainly will not be as good next year. Let's nit pretend this season hasnt been fun as hell.
I think we can be better.. depending on the roster. Allen and Hudson will be amazing.. just need a steady PG (might be a problem lol) and hopefully Egbunu returns and Gak gets better and Stokes is the real deal

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
posted this in the box, what say you @LeeForThree "I think Florida should play a lineup of allen at point guard, barry at shooting guard, robinson at SF, rimmer at PF and Hayes at center. That would give us two bigs and some length at SF and SG and give us a better scoring option at pointguard"

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
posted this in the box, what say you @LeeForThree "I think Florida should play a lineup of allen at point guard, barry at shooting guard, robinson at SF, rimmer at PF and Hayes at center. That would give us two bigs and some length at SF and SG and give us a better scoring option at pointguard"
I like Hill, Allen, Barry, Stone, Hayes...not going to happen but Barry should have been starting all year and Stone should have been if he didn't get sick.

I'd say Hill, Allen, Barry, Robinson, and Hayes for the Tourney game.. but White will stick with the status quo imo

Next season

Chiozza (Maybe Allen but he has to get better as a PG), Allen, Hudson, Stone/Stokes/Robinson (Doubt he comes back), Hayes will out perform this season

Personally I think we are playing too many players too many min this season and hopefully our starters next year get normal starters min

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think we can be better.. depending on the roster. Allen and Hudson will be amazing.. just need a steady PG (might be a problem lol) and hopefully Egbunu returns and Gak gets better and Stokes is the real deal
Gak will be better, Hudson should be pretty solid but I can assure stokes is not the real deal. I would say ballard or the white kid from Virginia will be the most game ready freshmen. I think we'll be pretty good especially if we get egbunu back. It still seems like alot of turnover.

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
Its not about defending or praising the team or coach its calling a spade a spade and discussing what actually happened. Its ok to constructively criticize/ talk about how we lost (players and coaches included) and praise them for what they did right when they win. It doesnt just go one way. We cant blindly pump or negate all the time or we wouldnt be dealing in reality

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Gak will be better, Hudson should be pretty solid but I can assure stokes is not the real deal. I would say ballard or the white kid from Virginia will be the most game ready freshmen. I think we'll be pretty good especially if we get egbunu back. It still seems like alot of turnover.
Your probably right...I really like Stokes' offensive game.. the rest is a bit shaky lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.